+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Raith (H) 16th Dec

Quote Originally Posted by arabbucks View Post
    Anyone know any bars in Tenerife costa Adeje where I can watch game.
    Scotch Corner in Adeje will have it on, I watched the 2 lge cup games there in the summer and it's a good Arab fae Fintry that's the bar manager 👍

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I reckon Whitfield will have a few. 🙂
    What you trying to say🤔🫣😂.....I go back out on the 27th Dec for hogmanay 🍺🍺

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Scotch Corner in Adeje will have it on, I watched the 2 lge cup games there in the summer and it's a good Arab fae Fintry that's the bar manager ��
    Is that right? I’m out there in end of Jan/start of Feb so will keep an eye out. Have got it set up in McGwires at Sunset Bay in the past but that sounds like it would be easier.

Rumour Watt and Docherty ruled out

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Rumour Watt and Docherty ruled out
    Where you seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Where you seeing this?
    On another forum Mr McLean...
    TEK
    Hopefully wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Hopefully wrong
    Unfortunately not. Kai's struggling as well.

If this is all true (and I really hope it isn’t) do we take a chance at RB and bring back Freeman in order to allow Grimshaw in the middle? Much as this is appealing for the midfield, it would give the heebie jeebies defensively……………….

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Unfortunately not. Kai's struggling as well.
    And a certain somebody wonders why so many arabs are voicing genuine concerns that all will not go smoothly this season!

Time for Cudjoe to live up to his reported own hype and a big game for Tilson required.

Quite frankly, without Kai right now, we're f*cked. We've already proven we are nothing special without Doc either. Our strength in depth simply isn't good enough.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)