+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 131 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Nae movement out, so nae movement in!

Im sure loans can still be completed and obviously those without a club can be signed, but has that ever been successful for us?
    But there has been movement out - we’ve lost another experienced striker. If Fletcher does a Liam Boyce tomorrow then we are royally phucked.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    But there has been movement out - we’ve lost another experienced striker. If Fletcher does a Liam Boyce tomorrow then we are royally phucked.
    It's f*cking incredible how short we've left ourselves up front.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It's f*cking incredible how short we've left ourselves up front.
    And at the back, and in the middle, and goalkeepers are shyte. Oh well, a January rescue act that's doomed to fail is on the cards I reckon. Fizzy here we come!

At least there are fewer games until then because of the world cup. 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    At least there are fewer games until then because of the world cup. 🤪
    I think anyway but probably not. 😂

whilst the window looked good at one point, its now looking like a bad one tbh. Unless we get some in on free transfers then that squad imho is a relegation battle squad. Not specifically due to individual players on paper but more due to an imbalance in midfield, lack of firepower and the goal keeper situation.

At this point ill just be happy to get out of bottom 2 until next window. will be very surprised if we are much better than that

At least there are fewer games until then because of the world cup. ��
    The world Cup is probably the only reason we won't actually be down by Christmas. I know I'm being far more negative than I normally am but that's what 5 defeats in a row and 23 goals conceded in 4 games with a solitary penalty in reply does to a man. Its going to take more than scraping past Livi to bury these memories for me.

We are on a winning streak currently though. 🤔😂

And I'll take scraping past anyone we play to be honest. Would be a huge improvement!

And I'll take scraping past anyone we play to be honest. Would be a huge improvement!
    If we scrape past the next couple and maybe throw in a clean sheet then perhaps I may see some hope. One swallow does not make a summer.

Page 131 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)