+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 131 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3518

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Absolutely mate. I have grave fears that we are going down though. Last time we had two shyte goalkeepers we went down. I don't slam the club for much, but the goalkeeping situation is a monumental **** up!
    I don't think we'll go down but we've put ourselves in a bad place. From 4th and European qualification to propping up the table at the International break.

Based on what I've seen in the last 3 games I think we'll be ok but points on the board are better than hopeful thoughts.

It'll be interesting to see if Fox has the balls to bench Watt and play Fletcher Anuko together. We looked a much better side when he came on. He's got fire, fight, attitude, pace and a bit of skill. Add a defensive mid in Jan and hey presto we sneak 10th 😁

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I don't think we'll go down but we've put ourselves in a bad place. From 4th and European qualification to propping up the table at the International break.

Based on what I've seen in the last 3 games I think we'll be ok but points on the board are better than hopeful thoughts.

It'll be interesting to see if Fox has the balls to bench Watt and play Fletcher Anuko together. We looked a much better side when he came on. He's got fire, fight, attitude, pace and a bit of skill. Add a defensive mid in Jan and hey presto we sneak 10th ��
    What's up with Fletcher btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Getting back to football, we absolutely have to beat St Johnstone. Nothing else will do unless we want to be cut adrift at the bottom

I'm actually feeling relaxed about things now after the last three games, if we stick with LF for now I don't think we will be bottom at the end of October looking at our fixtures

The league is still quite tight

What we do need is a positive backing in the three home games that we have at the start of Oct, no negative vibes from the stands

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The Lewis Neilson contract is another massive phuck up but i'm blaming JR for that he gets blamed for everything else.

He doesn't, he gets blamed for being a failure at Utd, derailing four years of year on year progress oh and he is not well thought of at his previous two clubs either, we went for a known name as fans wanted it and it backfired, club done well with their own strategy prior

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    David Beckham is somehow a national treasure because he queued all night. That puts him up there with Cliff Richard Holly Willoughby Sue Barker Jimmy Savile and Ant and Dec.

England is f ucked. While poverty and homelessness grows, foodbank use multiplies, kids can't afford to buy a house, the wait for an ambulance is hours, they're glossing it all over by having the funeral to end all funerals. Aye ok.
    Thousands truthfully cannot afford,electricity,gas,oil,diesel,petrol,windmills or solar panels but phuck it lets spend FN hundreds of millions on the funeral to end all phucking funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sande_Man View Post
    I see AZ beat Ajax today.

It’s not breaking news but it just proves AZ are a right good outfit!

Was just about to post this, think they've won every home game and Ajax looked a good side dismantling Sevco

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

What we do need is a positive backing in the three home games that we have at the start of Oct, no negative vibes from the stands
    No sure what games you have been to this season but i've been at a few and the fans have backed the team to the hilt until the 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th or 9th went in depending on the match.The players have had plenty of backing but they have massively let the fans down not vice versa.

I do not require any advice from your good self on how to back the team i have supported for around 56 years.

What is this about the goalie situation is the Biro staying or has he run out on us? Who is David Byrne this head of recruitment? Did he sanction the signing of Eriksson? How can Anaku get a long trial period but Eriksson doesn't? It is clear to see that Eriksson can't catch the ball from a cross, so it begs the question, how the **** did he sign for United? Just because he has recently been capped doesn't mean anything. Berti Vogts handed out caps like it was confetti. On the same subject, how can we employ the goalie coach who had a say in the signing of Zwick and Srzomnik?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    No sure what games you have been to this season but i've been at a few and the fans have backed the team to the hilt until the 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th or 9th went in depending on the match.The players have had plenty of backing but they have massively let the fans down not vice versa.
    I do not require any advice from your good self on how to back the team i have supported for around 56 years.
    Bit prickly there Boat?
    The home games v Livi then St. Mirren you could hear a pin drop.
    St. Mirren you could excuse to a certain extent but the Livi game after AZA I've been in noisier libraries.
    Shedka is just reminding our support to do their bit in these upcoming games & to be fair we often do need reminders.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    What is this about the goalie situation is the Biro staying or has he run out on us? Who is David Byrne this head of recruitment? Did he sanction the signing of Eriksson? How can Anaku get a long trial period but Eriksson doesn't? It is clear to see that Eriksson can't catch the ball from a cross, so it begs the question, how the **** did he sign for United? Just because he has recently been capped doesn't mean anything. Berti Vogts handed out caps like it was confetti. On the same subject, how can we employ the goalie coach who had a say in the signing of Zwick and Srzomnik?
    Birighitti not been seen since his infamous twitter likes. I don't believe for a minute that he's injured, put it that way. Hopefully back on the other side of the world and not coming back. The two shyte goalkeepers and the same goalie coach that was involved with our relegation gives me the fear

Page 131 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)