+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 136 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1618

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Quite easy to spot the remainers on here

If you are referring to me silly, wrong

You've made your bed now silly your only hope now is that corbs gets in. It's not quite 5oo late. We all make mistakes...

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Impartial, knowledgeable observers know that all deals including No Deal are 'sh1t' compared to what we have now. It doesn't bother me as I have the resources to get through it and an Irish passport but the madness of the working class leading their children to a less prosperous future through ignorance and prejudice is simply sad.
    What is sh1t is the position that labour would put themselves in before their negotiations have even commenced as per my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    If you are referring to me silly, wrong
    How can you vote for brexit and vote for a party that wants to stop it? Sorry I just don’t get how anyone who voted brexit can entertain the idea of a referendum on remain vs practically remain.

That’s as silly as my name fella

Im a bit similar to you Kerr leave but only on the right terms. A US lead free for all worries me deeply. the only nation the tanks are interested in looking after is themeelves

For tanks read yanks

People that have a dig at others for not voting the way they want need to have a good look at themselves

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    People that have a dig at others for not voting the way they want need to have a good look at themselves
    Not so. If, like me and silly-miller you have the temerity to come on and tell people how you voted and not only that but why you voted that way you open yourself up to comment. I'm sure, silly, like me, doesn't need you to speak up for him.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Not so. If, like me and silly-miller you have the temerity to come on and tell people how you voted and not only that but why you voted that way you open yourself up to comment. I'm sure, silly, like me, doesn't need you to speak up for him.
    I take no offence from people who don’t know what they are voting for lol

Seriously I get why remainers vote for labour I do but even if you hate torys if you voted for brexit and still vote labour like roly has doesn’t that prove to labour front benches that the mass majority of brexit supporters haven’t a foggyest on what they are voting for.

I made it crystal clear I’m not voting on party I’m voting in protest like grist to try and get John Healey out of office and the London elite that has swamped labour now days. I hope that he gets thrown on his ear and we get a better labour mp in 5 years time. Boris will get back in so I’m using this opportunity to clear the trash.

Il tell you now if labour had dropped Healey and put a brexit mp in his place and halfed there spending plans I probably would have voted labour like I did last time. I can’t vote for a guy who’s ignoring 70% of his constituents it’s just not right I’d sooner vote for a farther Christmas doll to sit in parliament.

Page 136 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast