+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: January clear out? Who goes?

If Fitzsimons, Turley and Ward are still playing regularly come the end of January, we’ll be relegated. They are all genuinely terrible.

We won’t get Collin back, but the obvious change that Ardley needs to makenis reverting to the back four which served us so well last season.

Tactition, I'm afraid there are a few on here think they are somehow elite to us and quote spelling, grammar etc. They have no real interest in discussing matters of our dear club. Just leering from the sidelines with their pompous judgement of others typing, sad people have nothing better to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Tactition, I'm afraid there are a few on here think they are somehow elite to us and quote spelling, grammar etc. They have no real interest in discussing matters of our dear club. Just leering from the sidelines with their pompous judgement of others typing, sad people have nothing better to do.
    Thanks for that, I couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Well said Warnocks. Unfortunately the likes of elite and sid place too much importance on wether someone uses of or off . That and they also love to belittle people. Welcome tactition.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well said Warnocks. Unfortunately the likes of elite and sid place too much importance on wether someone uses of or off . That and they also love to belittle people. Welcome tactition.
    Also people who put wether instead of whether. Or did you mean weather?

Merry Christmas shipmate.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    If Fitzsimons, Turley and Ward are still playing regularly come the end of January, we’ll be relegated. They are all genuinely terrible.
    Replace those three and we'll be laughing, eh? Home and dry 'cos all the rest are really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Also people who put wether instead of whether. Or did you mean weather?

Merry Christmas shipmate.
    I knew it didn't look right. Spacebar, please!! If you feel the need to argue elite just turn the heating off ( or of ) not long after the wife as turned it on. Works for me.

Merry Christmas to ( or too ) you.

Thinking about it if we have 38 players on the books and regular starters have got us in this place then that means there must be a good 23 players who are not good enough because they don’t get in the team.

So it’s most of that lot that need to be shipped out straight away. Then that pushes those underperformers currently in the first team to the bench, fringes of the squad if new better players come in.

What a load of deadwood and mess this squad is.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Thinking about it if we have 38 players on the books and regular starters have got us in this place then that means there must be a good 23 players who are not good enough because they don’t get in the team.

So it’s most of that lot that need to be shipped out straight away. Then that pushes those underperformers currently in the first team to the bench, fringes of the squad if new better players come in.

What a load of deadwood and mess this squad is.
    Yep, just dandy isn’t it!

I think it’s time for a reality check. How many new faces do we think we will see? Of those new faces how likely all of them will hit the ground running and be better than what we already have?

How many of the current sh1te will we be able to offload?

Personally I think the best we can hope for is a battling midfielder and two full backs and I’m not convinced we’ll get that. Regardless of what happens in January if Ardley manages to keep us up this season he should get the freedom of the city!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast