+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Here Sturgeon, enough with the cover ups.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwaiCSC View Post
    Look the Scottish government announced they would hold an inquiry in to child abuse in care. They then listened to submissions that highlighted the parameters of what defines residential care. So it was expanded to include children for instance residing in hospital and foster care.

The victims of child abuse are of course perfectly entitled to call for a wider inquiry and for what it is worth I think they are correct.

You on the other hand have an entirely different motive, starting a thread on a football MB posting a 4th month old article and spouting exactly where you are coming from

Please don't try and pretend you have some deep concern for victims of child abuse. It is indeed deplorable that you try to hide behind this when your motives are completely transparent. This subject matter is to important for your cheap games.
    Right so you agree that the victims are right in asking for the inquiry to be widened, and therefore they are also correct in saying that by denying them this the SNP are complicit in covering up the other abuse carried out.

So you agree in what I have been arguing, but it is my motivations that horrify you, even though you have no idea where my motivation comes from, you're a strange one and no mistake.

I sourced the BBC article after receiving an email from a ex colleague in regards to this issue, it's not the latest article on this issue, but it came from the most reliable source and the info within the email is too sensitive to reveal on a public forum and could undermine their work.

I could tell you why I argue strongly about this, however it's a football message board and personal information should not be divulged as it would only feed my haters with more ammunition to abuse me, however suffice to say I have more reason than most to speak out and highlight this issue.

I went to St Peter's RC school in Aberdeen back in the 60s and early 70s I went to school with these kids from Nazareth house
    I knew the kids were scared of the nuns that were working there who's job it was to give them love and protect them..

Yes these kids not only went through a bad time by being given up by their families they also had problems living in that home .

It was awful and these kids didn't deserve that their lifes have been fkt up big time..
    There's been claims by those affected and by what I have been told have been compensated.
    But nothing will ever cure what they have went through nothing!!!!

I've got to say this if anyone starts a thread like this and connect it to the government (SNP) is just really a bit silly..
    It wasn't them that inflicted years of pain .. even trying to point score using child abuse just isn't right .. it's just morally wrong ..

If you knew what abuse was like you wouldn't have started a thread like this.
    If you want answers from the Scottish government E/mail them and post it on here for all to see.
    Please do that
    Last edited by Buc; 03-07-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Buc let's just say I can relate to the victims, they have been failed by the authorities and successive governments and seeing justice being carried out can bring some relief for them, believe me on that, they also need to know they are not being ignored, so the more they see this issue being highlighted the more confident they are in speaking about which allows us to punish the offenders and stop the victims living their lives in shame blaming themselves.

Its an uncomfortable subject for many, but we must keep it in the spotlight and as I have already explained, it is the victims who are calling out the SNP as being complicit in covering up the actions of offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Right so you agree that the victims are right in asking for the inquiry to be widened, and therefore they are also correct in saying that by denying them this the SNP are complicit in covering up the other abuse carried out.

So you agree in what I have been arguing, but it is my motivations that horrify you, even though you have no idea where my motivation comes from, you're a strange one and no mistake.

I sourced the BBC article after receiving an email from a ex colleague in regards to this issue, it's not the latest article on this issue, but it came from the most reliable source and the info within the email is too sensitive to reveal on a public forum and could undermine their work.

I could tell you why I argue strongly about this, however it's a football message board and personal information should not be divulged as it would only feed my haters with more ammunition to abuse me, however suffice to say I have more reason than most to speak out and highlight this issue.
    Catholic church - 'vile cult'
    SNP - 'complicit in covering up the other abuse'

No I have not been arguing what you are arguing. Don't pull me in to your twisted world. And now you have been called out for this you are now trying to throw in a personal moral angle. Give it a rest.

The mhanks are a vhile club, that's for sure.

Oh good here's another banned hun for everybody to laugh at

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Oh good here's another banned hun for everybody to laugh at
    Fact is Skelper, you replied to the new member in 12 minutes....

Your obsession is laughable.

What's the correct amount of time for posting replies on here wab?

Some amount of pish posted in this thread.

Sf.net is on the slide and has been for some time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksJ8dtaxHR0

Did you not understand the question wab?

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)