+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Hartlepool 22..02.20

He only has two players out of his eleven the CB and LB.

Thomas is out due to a ban and it can’t help morale when the “captain” has been sent off 3 times and then walks straight back in as captain.

Next season will be even harder for us as I think a few of our better players will go.

If Ardley were Liverpool manager, he'd scrape a Europa League place and get to the quarters of the FA Cup and consider it a good result. He'd tell the team and fans each week that it's especially hard being Liverpool because everyone else is trying to beat you. Teams love coming to Anfield, he'd say. It gives them a boost.

Ardley: "Anyone who thinks we are one of the best teams in this league because we are Notts County are talking rubbish."

Perhaps we should be though Neal when you have the best budget and facilities by far and you've signed 30odd players in 13 months.

Unbelievable interview.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Ardley grumbles and moans and makes out we are always up against it...but he has been backed MASSIVELY during his time with us. How many players has he signed in the last 13 months? He has by far the biggest budget in the league and just signed a forward for cash.

He has underachieved hugely. We have had some terrible managers over the years, but none of them got us relegated from the league!

The football is atrocious.

Finally, reading this thread, it seems the tide is turning and people are realising how useless he is. Just hope the Danes have a plan.
    That is practically always the case when we lose a game. How have you missed that up to now?

I do agree with you regarding the Danes , I hope they have a medium and long term plan and I'm sure they do.

The futures bright , regardless of today's defeat

We seem to be getting worse with every game.

Ardley: "Anyone who thinks we are one of the best teams in this league because we are Notts County are talking rubbish."

Perhaps we should be though Neal when you have the best budget and facilities by far and you've signed 30odd players in 13 months.

Unbelievable interview.
    This is what really pisses me off about him. NEAL YOU HAVE GOT ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST SQUADS IN THE LEAGUE. THE FACT OTHERS ARE ABOVE AND BETTER THAN YOU IS NOT DOWN TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS ABILITY. IF YOU CAN'T SEE THIS AND THINK WE THINK YOU HAVE THE BEST TEAM AS WE'RE NOTTS COUNTY THEN YOU'RE DUMB, WE THINK THIS BECAUSE WE HAVE SEEN THE PLAYERS YOU HAVE SIGNED.

He just can't handle being at a club that expect to win, he's not a winner and never will be. To say that is so disrespectful to the fans who pay their hard earned money every week to watch his cloggers, we think it Neal because you have signed players the rest of this league would love, it's you holding them back NOT THE FACT WE'RE NOTTS COUNTY.

Piss off back to Wimbledon if you don't want to be at a club that expects to win.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    That is practically always the case when we lose a game. How have you missed that up to now?

I do agree with you regarding the Danes , I hope they have a medium and long term plan and I'm sure they do.

The futures bright , regardless of today's defeat
    Apparently we are you g to flyde to Nick something.!
    Shouldn't we be going there to play them of the park.?
    I think that alone shows us his mentality.!

Anyone else pick up on him hoping we "nick the points" at Fylde? The mind boggles.

Unbelievable interview.
    And what he said about Bird basically translates to "I don't like him and I will not play him unless I really have to"

And then saying that Roberts was ill and didn't train all week until Thursday, was in two minds if to start him or not, then leaving him on till the 83rd min is a joke. So that says nto Ozzy "You are not good enough and I will only play you when I have no choice".

He is a tool and needs to go as soon as the season ends if not sooner.

So that's D L W D L since the first Saturday of 2020. Five points from the last five games.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast