+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Dagenham & Redbridge FC 03.09.22 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Fot the older ones, "Our day will come ", Ruby and the Romantics

Remember it well in fact I have a story associated with that song from back in the sixties when playing in a band

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Forest fans now berating Cooper looks like his “bottom of the champ to Prem” credit is already running out, unbelievable.
    They kind of remind me of Birmingham under Barry Fry where they got so many players in they did not know the names of each other. Could well go very pear-shaped for them, poor souls.

What a win. We look like the real deal for the first time in this league. Thank god Burchnall and Wootton f00ked off during the summer.

Also not too far from Lou Reeds "perfect Day"

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    They kind of remind me of Birmingham under Barry Fry where they got so many players in they did not know the names of each other. Could well go very pear-shaped for them, poor souls.
    CBS are championship standard and they haven’t got a proven goal scorer at that level, could be a long season. Great day for us though 😂

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Don't change a winning team?
    What do you think now?

Walking out of overtime at work, Notts have won 5-0 away, Radio Nottingham are crying about Forest losing a must win game at home to Bournemouth, Brian Laws sounds close to tears and I'm off to the pub.

I've got a big daft grin on my face in Sheffield. Here's to many more Saturdays like this! YOU PIES!

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Also not too far from Lou Reeds "perfect Day"

As it happens, one of my favorite songs.

Quote Originally Posted by SlockyNCFC View Post
    Walking out of overtime at work, Notts have won 5-0 away, Radio Nottingham are crying about Forest losing a must win game at home to Bournemouth, Brian Laws sounds close to tears and I'm off to the pub.

I've got a big daft grin on my face in Sheffield. Here's to many more Saturdays like this! YOU PIES!

Days do not get better than this and with the red slime losing…..almost perfection.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast