+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 141 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3518

Thread: Todays games.

Killie putting a gap between us too now. We are ****ed, anyone thinking otherwise needs to smell the coffee.

Doon by Christmas

We are only 13 points off of third.....whilst I agree things are currently disappointing, is there not the smallest chance that we are overreacting a little?!

Not many players from the teams around us that I would take into our squad. Ability is definitely in there to turn it all around.

I think that we have some decent players in our team but what we are lacking is leadership and fight and those attributes are a must for a relegation battle....right now, I don't think we have a single player that would manage to get a spider outta the bath let alone drag this team up by the bullocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
    We are only 13 points off of third.....whilst I agree things are currently disappointing, is there not the smallest chance that we are overreacting a little?!

Not many players from the teams around us that I would take into our squad. Ability is definitely in there to turn it all around.
    I don't think there is an over reaction, we have been terrible this season and seen some of the worst results in the club's entire history.

Bottom line is we need to win a few games then maybe, just maybe, some hope can return to a devastated fan base. ☹️

Never seen expectations so low, even Tony's showing the players how easy it is to get 3 pts,

I honestly can't remember the last time I felt so convinced we would lose before each game. It's absolutely astonishing how we've fallen from the highs against Alkmaar at home to this. Honestly I'm completely disenchanted with United right now. Even Shedka has ****ed off and hasn't offered us a ray of sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Never seen expectations so low, even Tony's showing the players how easy it is to get 3 pts,
    See what you did there 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I honestly can't remember the last time I felt so convinced we would lose before each game. It's absolutely astonishing how we've fallen from the highs against Alkmaar at home to this. Honestly I'm completely disenchanted with United right now. Even Shedka has ****ed off and hasn't offered us a ray of sunshine.
    I agree, quite often in the past as bad as we have been iv always been convinced there was a way to organise us and make it work. ATM i think Fox is pretty much stuck, i don't think there is a decent starting 11 in there due to the midfield options and that will be our downfall.

I think he could improve the situation by playing Sibbald over Harkes but even then id expect our midfield to struggle.

I have very little interest in the squads of other teams and whether they are worse than ours, so I am unsure if there is a team with a worse balance than us but what i can say from what I have seen so far in the games we have played is we have had the worst midfield balance on the pitch and by some distance

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    😂😂😂

Page 141 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)