+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Transfers In's & Out's confirmed Reports currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Leedsnewsnow is my go to for the latest news but my god there ain't half some b0ll0cks on it at times.

Aye mate…….always in the believe it when I see it camp…………..Lewis Bate?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Where dial the positivity go - we finished top half, played at times some scintillating football and last 10/12 games added resilience to our game.

We are now signing players to improve squads at all levels including the biggest gap at LB.

All rosy in the garden for me including the Shackleberries.
    U23’s should be competitive in the top league given the new signings

miller, McGurk and Bate should all significantly add to that said and all 18 I think.

The full strength squad will hopefully continue to play attacking stuff and Max Dean should be one to watch too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Lewis Bate from Chelsea seems to be the next one we are after and yes..you guessed it folks..another academy recruit (if he joins)!
    Think Andy is related to his father, Master.😀

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Think Andy is related to his father, Master.��
    Very good billy

Bate signed keeper looks to be done too

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Bate signed keeper looks to be done too
    ZZzzzzzzzzz.............

A bit like saying...i drive around in a car that just about gets me there, but I keep a newer one in the garage, safely tucked up, but never to be used.

……or going out and buying the best car with all the bells and whistles only to find its a lemon after a few short miles! A waste of money no one wants. Seem to think we don’t do too well in the used car lots.
    The coaches in the 2nd and 3rd squads seem to be doing something right, I am sure there is dialogue between the coaches, I have every faith in the set up as bizarre as it may seem. I also remember O’Leary pushing a bunch of player through years gone. Not a coach in any way shape or form and no idea what goes on behind closed doors at ER but I have no problem getting youngsters in and letting our excellent coaches at em.

Yeah, but I wish we could just buy a couple of sleek porches that would drive gracefully in the leeds first team, preferably in midfield and up front.

Porshes....predictive text.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)