+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: WORLD CUP thread

If you say so benny personally I'd have rather played Japan,I think we will struggle to break Colombia down we don't fare well against South American sides (who are decent (I put that bit in before someone mentions panama)) as a rule

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    If you say so benny personally I'd have rather played Japan,I think we will struggle to break Colombia down we don't fare well against South American sides (who are decent (I put that bit in before someone mentions panama)) as a rule
    No need Bully, as Panama are NOT a South American side.
    I too, would have preferred Japan. Contemplating an easier quarter final draw is a bit presumptive when we haven’t even played the last 16 round yet. I don’t really want to compare England with you know who, but it does appear to me to be somewhat arrogant!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    ah well - at least it didn't matter - cos we weren't really trying - were we?
    My lad said the same but it did matter to me. I hate losing!
    If we had played well I would have taken the defeat better but it does show we have some ordinary reserves and a dodgy keeper

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Meh to the prediction.

Well done Harry M,the rest of em were meh meh,so much for Southgates wanting a winning mentality.

Colombia will dissembowel England,the centre half Yerry Mina will score again and Cuadrado will run Young into the ground.
    So wot's thi score prediction Agnes?Just so i can congratulate thi if it's correct.Hazza looked our best player i thought,i agree wi Gary Neville Pickford looks dodgy the way he alluss parries shots back into the danger area.Why was the young scouser allowed to tek most of the free kicks when he couldn't deliver a letter on time,unlike our Bully Meldrew,who needs to go on a Geography course.I think Young will keep his place cos Rose was at fault along wi Pickford for their goal,even tho Januzzi's effort was a gud un. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    So wot's thi score prediction Agnes?Just so i can congratulate thi if it's correct.Hazza looked our best player i thought,i agree wi Gary Neville Pickford looks dodgy the way he alluss parries shots back into the danger area.Why was the young scouser allowed to tek most of the free kicks when he couldn't deliver a letter on time,unlike our Bully Meldrew,who needs to go on a Geography course.I think Young will keep his place cos Rose was at fault along wi Pickford for their goal,even tho Januzzi's effort was a gud un. UTCB
    3-1 England,

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    3-1 England,
    I wern't askin thee Benny.Hope tha r8 tho. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Colombia will win in extra time 2-1................i just hope my prediction is as wrong as all yours have been Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    3-1 England,
    Oh eck! That’s put the kybosh on it.

Big problem is we don't have a big enough pool to choose from. Prem is just a cash cow for 2nd rate money grabbing foreign players and ego tripping foreign oligarchs who would do better spending money in their own impoverished countries. Someday we'll get to a position where the football authorities see sense and limit the number of foreign players who can play in a game.
    Rant over.

im not a pickford fan he was doing same for everton last season pushing ball back in to play ive always rated butland as our best keeper now but i think we will beat colombia and go as far as semis

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast