+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 317 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Why the hell would Stewart choose to remain here at a club where he has been an abysmal ailure instead of moving to any other club? Also why are we trying to keep said abysmal failure (two time)?

I understand that the failure might not be all Stewart's fault but his future is blatantly obviously not here.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Why the hell would Stewart choose to remain here at a club where he has been an abysmal ailure instead of moving to any other club? Also why are we trying to keep said abysmal failure (two time)?

I understand that the failure might not be all Stewart's fault but his future is blatantly obviously not here.
    There are two fundamentals to add to that;

- he’d get at least double what we offer at the b@stard garden.
    - Greg Stewart is a hun supporter.

I can’t really see why the Huns would want him either.

Greg Stewart,Jordon Jones and Glen Karma aren’t going to get them any closer to winning the league.

We should all be delighted for him if he gets his move. Fair enough he’ll win f*ck all but he’ll get more money & that’s what it’s all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We should all be delighted for him if he gets his move. Fair enough he’ll win f*ck all but he’ll get more money & that’s what it’s all about.
    I would be more delighted for us for not signing him permanently.

I’m not sure if a professional football player should be as slow as he is.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would be more delighted for us for not signing him permanently.

I’m not sure if a professional football player should be as slow as he is.
    I agree with this. He just doesn’t seem to fit in with our setup - unless he has a blindingly good end to the season I wouldn’t want to sign him. Painfully slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Its a job, he's got bills to pay like anyone else. I never grudge any player moving for more money at this level... A bit different for someone like neymar mind you

I'd keep him. Handy player for us.

Stewart (along with McGinn) are far and away the most skilful players in our team. We moan about the hoof ball, but these two are almost the only two players renaging (*sic) against this style of football.

Stewart himself is an enigma; absolute gash v Hearts, but completely changes the game v Well 4 days later.

I would have Stewart in my team every day of the week. It’s not his fault our manager cannot see the obvious. (He is a no. 10 who needs a fast industrious striker alongside him like Brophy or May, not immobile Cosgrove).

I was happy that we signed him in January after his spell at Kilmarnock,I thought if he was played in the no 10 role instead of being played on the wing he would continue the form he had at Kilmarnock.

Unfortunately he hasn’t and he has been played in his proffered position more often than not,at the end of the day he has only scored 1 goal at Pittodrie this season and it wasn’t even for us.

Page 15 of 317 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast