+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match thread v Stockport County FC 22.12.23 [EFL L2]

User 'Eastcoastultra1977' has gone on holiday for a while, hopefully to calm down. Sorry I didn't see his nonsense earlier folks.

LW: Most emotional I've been since Wembley, I feel so proud of the players..... Hope this is a chance for us to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    Shove your banjo up your arse sideways you ****ing RETARD
    you really are a piece of work.You do only come on here when we lose and really, Notts could do without idiots like you. They played eally well tonight and it's about getting our confidence back. If all you can do is be offensive, clear off

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    This.

And I’d be adding Brindley to that as well imo if we can secure another first team CB.

The key is first teamer. Not an old guy who will play as a ten minute sub for three months. Not a loan who will play reserve football for 5 months. A genuine first name on the team sheet player.
    Given the fact that last season Macca would have knocked a couple in, and that the team seem to have changed addressed many of the issues that have befell us the last couple of games, wholesale changes seem rather drastic aren't they.

Any better recruitment targets were probably taken up whilst we were involved in play-offs, and most people in their right mind would have thought that a team that romped the NL bar Wrexham would likely be worthy of a good run in League 2.

Stone appears to be a bit of a disappointment, has he, or Slocombe, ever saved a penalty?

Panic buying over the January is not the answer though quite why Gosling hasn't shown his class I don't understand.

I'd have thought there was a lot to build on from tonight and I'd be surprised if LW isn't fairly pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    They lost 5-0 in this fixture.
    Yeah but they would have got a point after getting one back with 2 minutes added time left.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyretfordpie View Post
    you really are a piece of work.You do only come on here when we lose and really, Notts could do without idiots like you. They played eally well tonight and it's about getting our confidence back. If all you can do is be offensive, clear off

I echo that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieInExile View Post
    Yeah but they would have got a point after getting one back with 2 minutes added time left.
    But they lost 5-0.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieInExile View Post
    But at 5-1 they’d have needed 4 in those 2 mins - even Hollywood would struggle to buy that!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    User 'Eastcoastultra1977' has gone on holiday for a while, hopefully to calm down. Sorry I didn't see his nonsense earlier folks.
    Holiday? You come back from those.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Holiday?
    Temporary ban.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast