+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 156 of 301 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

So BT you won’t take the vaccine but it’s your mainstay for liassez faire. Not going to work is it, too many folk are doing their own thing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    First thing I would do OC is have all the SAGE experts in and ask them why their advice so far has been so useless, four months of Lockdowns, 6 weeks of Tier Systems, Mask Wearing, Pubs and Restaurants shut, no theatres, cinemas or crowds in sporting arenas, on and on it goes, everything they've demanded they've got, but the virus is out of control. I'd want to know why their measures haven't worked. I'd also want to know why they were predicting 4,000 deaths a day by December, when the actual number has only gone above 500 a day twice, the last time I checked.

I'd then want to see the cost/benefit analysis of the government's restrictive measures, they say they've done one, but I don't think it's seen the light of day yet. I'd want an accurate assessment of the false positive rate of the PCR tests and how this impacts on NHS staffing levels. Then I'd invite a few more experts onto SAGE, some that weren't compromised by their advocacy of Lockdown and could offer some alternative approaches.

Then I'd put my feet up and say, 'Feck it, Hancock you carry on, I'm past caring'. And why not OC, doesn't matter what me, BT or anyone else might do now, the damage is done.
    Sounds more an inquest rather than a plan. Your plan is to change SAGE and hope they think of something else. I wouldn’t mind that, but new people would have to convince their peers and the naysayers will be well known by some already on it.
    They are not likely to say much different in terms of options I fear.

Not 500 - deaths yesterday were 981 and today 964 and cases the last three days are over 50000. So in 14 days expect a big explosion of death numbers.

It will matter to you if you or yours get it, Burnley on the news as an area with rapid increases so stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Bloody hell Norder the STASI are here.
    can't have folk exposing the Truth - BT....upsetting the global authoritarian agenda and big brother digital identity behavioral control tracking system.

still thik..some flu bug has taken over the planet ?

try this...

Catherine Austin Fitts (born 1950) is an American investment banker and former public official who served as managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. and as United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing during the Presidency of George H.W. Bush.

Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown

and here's Doc Fiechtner - with the latest German News.

Independent Member of Parliament (MEP), Dr. Heinrich Fiechtner slammed the German government and media for their endless propaganda, misinformation and fake news concerning the Chinese coronavirus. In an impassioned speech on the floor of the German Parliament, Dr. Fiechtner also warned the public of the dire consequences of the new “killer vaccination” and urged the public to resist the illegal government impositions.

Dr. Fiechtner, a licensed and trained hematologist and oncologist, explained that minutes after observing a national television report describing the coronavirus-strained capacity of hospital intensive care units (ICUs), he phoned his former hospital colleagues and learned that the hospital had not a single coronavirus patient in its ICU. Outraged by these irresponsible and politically motivated lies and exaggerations, Fiechnter lashed out at the fear mongering politicians and their media allies.

I called his hospital’s ICU and requested to speak with the chief physician on duty, with whom I spoke. I asked him, “How many COVID patients have been admitted to your Intensive Care Unit?” This ICU has 19 beds, and as of yesterday there WASN’T A SINGLE PATIENT! With such half-truths and complete lies, the wool is being pulled over our eyes. These propagandists that are invited on these shows for the sole purpose of creating panic and fear among the population.

In addition, Dr. Fiechtner admonished politicians and the media for conflating the number of infected individuals by not distinguishing positively tested individuals from positive tests. More specifically, if the same person receives three positive tests in their medical care, the reckless media has been reporting triple the infection rate with three different infections.

https://edcdeveloper.wordpress.com/2...r-vaccination/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrwvC6OLrbA

Just to put the tin hat on it, images are coming in from Wuhan and the instigators of this sh!tfest are in full New Years Eve party mode!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Sinkov I gave you the hospital response. That’s what I paraphrased. I only wish to show there are two sides to this nothing else.
    Not the way it was actually OC, you put up the narrative that she was filming patients without their permission in A&E, I showed the other side, the real situation, the truth, which was that there were no patients in A&E to be filmed. So because I exposed the lies about this story, I'm the 'conspirator' ?

Whatever OC.

Sounds more an inquest rather than a plan. Your plan is to change SAGE and hope they think of something else. I wouldn’t mind that, but new people would have to convince their peers and the naysayers will be well known by some already on it.
    They are not likely to say much different in terms of options I fear.
    Indeed it would be an inquest OC, until you can ascertain what's going wrong and why, you can't begin to put it right. Then I'd introduce them to the principal of DNH, and require them to work with that in mind, Lockdowns aren't cost free you know, although maybe you don't, the consequences can be, and are, catastrophic, but the mad scientists of SAGE, don't appear to be charged with taking this into account. That needs to change.

"Definition of DNH

"Do no harm" is to avoid exposing people to additional risks through our action. "Do no harm" means taking a step back from an intervention to look at the broader context and mitigate potential negative effects on the social fabric, the economy and the environment."

But this is an exercise in futility OC, I left school in the 60s with one O level, and you want me to sort out this Covid pantomime. I'm not qualified to mon ami, but basic common sense tells me that our government and their mad scientists have no more idea than I do, and they cover their failures by manipulating the stats and bare faced lies, which one O level does indeed qualify me to point out. Which I will continue to do.

Not 500 - deaths yesterday were 981 and today 964 and cases the last three days are over 50000. So in 14 days expect a big explosion of death numbers.
    Oh no, OC you are such a disappointment to me, there you go again peddling the FAKE NEWS that 981 and 964 died over two days. No they didn't, you're using the deaths by date reported figures, which after Christmas and Boxing Day, when they are obviously going to be under-reported, show a surge. The figures for the previous four days were 230, 317, 357. 414, clearly under-reported over Christmas, and the next two days, which you post, shows nothing more than the catching up process in reporting deaths, it's a statistical anomoly, easily explained, which you choose to claim as actual deaths on a particular day.

I can understand why the government and their shills in the media use this trick, but what's in it for you, and you've done this before, and I've pointed out the error of your ways before, so ignorance cannot be your excuse, so I ask again, what is in it for you ?

I think we all agree now that this is one very nasty virus, that can kill and cause severe illness but the evidence remains consistent that only 0.1% of the UK population are at serious risk of death.

What astonishes me is that we see a constant spike of the virus as a consequence of the movement of schoolchildren from home to home via attendance at school.

The lunatics who are in charge of running this sh!tfest send the police in to break up "illegal raves" yet still allow hundreds of schoolkids, parents and teachers to attend thousands of schools every day.

They need to look at the evidence and not the fecking science!

A fortunate coincidence helped show that B.1.1.7 (also called VUI-202012/01, for the first “variant under investigation” in December 2020), appears to be spreading faster than other variants in the United Kingdom. One of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests used widely in the country, called TaqPath, normally detects pieces of three genes. But viruses with 69-70del lead to a negative signal for the gene encoding the spike gene; instead only two genes show up. That means PCR tests, which the United Kingdom conducts by the hundreds of thousands daily and which are far quicker and cheaper than sequencing the entire virus, can help keep track of B.1.1.7.

Close the bloody schools for God's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I think we all agree now that this is one very nasty virus, that can kill and cause severe illness but the evidence remains consistent that only 0.1% of the UK population are at serious risk of death.

What astonishes me is that we see a constant spike of the virus as a consequence of the movement of schoolchildren from home to home via attendance at school.

The lunatics who are in charge of running this sh!tfest send the police in to break up "illegal raves" yet still allow hundreds of schoolkids, parents and teachers to attend thousands of schools every day.

They need to look at the evidence and not the fecking science!

A fortunate coincidence helped show that B.1.1.7 (also called VUI-202012/01, for the first “variant under investigation” in December 2020), appears to be spreading faster than other variants in the United Kingdom. One of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests used widely in the country, called TaqPath, normally detects pieces of three genes. But viruses with 69-70del lead to a negative signal for the gene encoding the spike gene; instead only two genes show up. That means PCR tests, which the United Kingdom conducts by the hundreds of thousands daily and which are far quicker and cheaper than sequencing the entire virus, can help keep track of B.1.1.7.

Close the bloody schools for God's sake!
    Agree with most of that BT, except your first sentence.

Already more than 0.1% of our population have died due to covid. (One in 887 of the population have died so far, or 75,000 people), and nowhere near everyone has had the virus.

I have no idea how many people have had it so far, but if we assume 10% of the population?
    If this is true, then if everyone in the UK had got it, then the death rate would be one in 89, or a mortality rate of 1.12%.
    This would amount to around 750,000 deaths if everyone got it.

Lot of bleeding "Ifs" there 59er. The evidence suggests my mortality rate from COVID is spot on.

Pop your numbers in...

https://www.omnicalculator.com/healt...mortality-risk

Page 156 of 301 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)