+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Of course they're not all s'hite.

But most will be players who peaked at the age of 13 or failed to make it for some other reason, like a reluctance to put in the work.

There players probably won't make it at Liverpool or Cowdenbeath.
    My own lad (who is only 10) has attracted interest from Blackpool FC. How the hell can Blackpool spot a player in our 2011’s football but no one in Scotland makes a real effort? For the record Aberdeen FC….I am biased but also a coach and haven’t seen a better player at that age. My point being that players will be missed by clubs but mostly because they don’t put in the effort.

At the end of the day Steven gunn is the worst person for his job the trampy looking jakie

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    My own lad (who is only 10) has attracted interest from Blackpool FC.
    I bet you give him hell after a couple of bad displays.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    I bet you give him hell after a couple of bad displays.
    I got on at him after he scored a goal because he said something ridiculous. I apologised later because he isn’t normally so cocky and just told him to celebrate any way he wants from now on. He plays mostly in central midfield and he beat two players in his own half and fired a shot right into the top corner to put his team 2-1 up. He done that daft Ronaldo stance and shouted out “that’s just what I do!”. He obviously just got a buzz from scoring that goal but I said stop the cockiness and go and get another. He did score the first also…flicked the ball up and lobbed it over the defender who was coming to tackle him and goalkeeper who was scrambling back to save it. Last season I put him in an older team to try to up his game and it has worked wonders. I know I am hard to please football wise but he has reignited my love of the game.

I’ve got a couple of friends who’ve got kids in the pro youth set up. Apparently Hearts are pumping everyone, including the big English clubs. They’ve got a set of twins that everyone’s after but they’re quite posh & their mums f*cking them off to boarding school

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’ve got a couple of friends who’ve got kids in the pro youth set up. Apparently Hearts are pumping everyone, including the big English clubs. They’ve got a set of twins that everyone’s after but they’re quite posh & their mums f*cking them off to boarding school
    Broken Hearts for everyone connected with the twins football…except the mum, she will get peace when her kids are getting an expensive education whilst staying in a room that is the size of a small shed.

Somebody needs tae gie her a slap! ... Ordinarily, Ah wid nivver advocate the slappin o' any wifie ... nor mannie for that matter .... but ....

Ah've this loon ... fa's incredibly clever ... left school wi' qualifications which wid mak Unis fight ower him .... he chose tae work part time in retail.

In daein so, he has gathered an amazin wealth o' insight and skill in dealin wi REAL ... and nae quite so real folk.

There was a point in time far Ah could hae said ... "Wise up! ... yer gan tae fkn uni! pack yer bugs an get tae fk!"

But Ah didna ... Ah left him tae enjoy eez young life, earnin a fraction o' fit he is worth, but happy in eez job, He will, as he has stated, go tae Uni some time ... and Ah ken he'll be fine - havin already passed an Open Uni course in eez spare time atween gettin pissed wi eez pals an' shaggin onythin that moves (as opposed tae takin advantage o' onythin a non movin' nature ... cos that wid be jist so fkn wrang! ).

My boy dd so well at school, he was recommended for a place in some scheme for 'gifted' kids ... me and his mum told them tae fk off ... we would rather hae a fkn socially confident son than a fkn statistic.

If he had been intae fitba ... we would hae supported his wishes jist as much as we supported his '**** Uni, Ah'm gonna work part time at the Co-opy' decision.

If onybody kens these twins ... please teach them the words '****' and 'off'

Any further signings or has Dave Cormack gave up? He is probably still in hiding right enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Any further signings or has Dave Cormack gave up? He is probably still in hiding right enough.
    Most people wish you'd give up

According to the papers we’re keen on a deal for MTK Budapest forward Bojan Miovski, and Dean Campbell is off to Stevenage Town on loan (just up the road from me - do you think the loon fancies Sunday lunch?).

Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast