+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Season ticket renewals

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Season ticket renewals

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    seasons sold up to 3622 on the official.
    so 438 down on same period last year assuming shedkas figure and yours is right

I didn't provide figures for the equivalent Saturday so we don't know how much we will be down until closen of business tomorrow, we sold 330ish today, good stuff all things factored in

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I didn't provide figures for the equivalent Saturday so we don't know how much we will be down until closen of business tomorrow, we sold 330ish today, good stuff all things factored in
    238 we sold today.

You're right, I was going off the previous figure from Wednesday instead of yesterday's!

Anyone know the final total sold , think was about 4100 at this time last year

They'll probably update it in morning, was 4060 after early bird last year, so we already know that we aren't gonna see the big drop that many were predicting (Inc some of our fans and the deelusional ones next door), which is very good news for DUFC

Good effort on the Early Bird purchasers,Great to see the loyal supporters committing their hard earned cash to the club
    I got my one back in the early option for £279. Let's do this United ,

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydufc View Post
    Good effort on the Early Bird purchasers,Great to see the loyal supporters committing their hard earned cash to the club
    I got my one back in the early option for £279. Let's do this United ,

Lucky you, some of us were asked to pay an extra £20 on last years price, in the 'early bird' period.

Way to reward the loyal fans.

Thanks United.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    They'll probably update it in morning, was 4060 after early bird last year, so we already know that we aren't gonna see the big drop that many were predicting (Inc some of our fans and the deelusional ones next door), which is very good news for DUFC
    It's also very good for Stephen Thompson he gets his mandate from the fans to carry on running the club in his own inimitable style.

EARLY BIRD PERIOD EXTENDED

July 3, 2017

Dundee United fans have responded superbly to the Early Bird season ticket campaign and, with over a month remaining until the start of the league campaign, season ticket sales are currently at 3,763.

Because of the high demand for season tickets over the weekend, staff are still processing the backlog of applications. With that in mind, the Early Bird prices have been extended until the close of business at 5pm on Tuesday (4th July).

While Early Bird prices remain in place, previously reserved seats are now on public sale.
    http://dufc.co/news/early-bird-period-extended/

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)