+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

The league is ruined here BUT I watched the end of the Real v Barca game and when they scored their third you could see countless Real "fans" taking pictures of whoever the **** it was that scored.

Most likely wearing half n half scarves too

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    My reaction without having seen any highlights is ... "Shat it again! Pussies!"

However, Sevco getting beat by Kilmarnock took the edge off it ...

#playingforsecond
    Like that

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    No we didn't "sh4te" it again. We more than held our own until a deflected goal. We were pretty dam solid with a makeshift back 4. The second half Celtic pegged us in and their superiority (which is what you get with a budget miles bigger than AFC) took hold.
    A match lasts at least 90 mins. After the deflection that was it over. In fairness to the deflection I don’t recall us keeping Gordon busy at all (I know Lewis wasn’t that busy either but who cares what Celtic do).
    The team gave up far too easily and more often than not the ball was lumped into their half when trying to go forward.
    No style, no passion and no grit from the players and management again.
    The real truth is that Celtic must have been overjoyed when they seen our line up and realised that the sit in tactic that has failed us time after time was being used by McInnes.
    We sh!t it against Celtic and even in periods of matches where they don’t yet score we look like we will never score anyway.
    Football should be about scoring goals first to win matches...about time McInnes adopted a far more positive approach to matches against them.

I see that is nine in a row we have lost against them. We have never had such a long run without taking at least a point even through the darkest years of Larsson etc. Not the right kind of history to be making.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    I see that is nine in a row we have lost against them. We have never had such a long run without taking at least a point even through the darkest years of Larsson etc. Not the right kind of history to be making.
    You cant expect much less. Our record v them is f@cking attrocious. I hate playing them as its now natural reaction to go into these games expecting a do in(fan wise). McInnes doesnt help the record in anyway as he sets up for damage limitation and not to have a go

Surely someone will try to disagree with me nae doubt but his record is above and proves it
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-12-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Doesn't anyone find it concerning that it was only through forced circumstances of change of personnel, that we put in a better spell against them.

At least until the manager gave his half time suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    McInnes v The Pigs

W-4
    L-18
    D-0

F-19
    A-52

Havent beat them in 19 months. Previous to that 27 months previous to that we beat them twice in a month 33 months ago

At least hes not taken a 9-0 though so its an ok record
    We have actually only beat Celtic 8 times in the league this century.

We have always had a terrible record against them in recent years,but like I said earlier you are spot on about the big game bottling these days.

I wasn't at the game today but I thought we gave it a go.

I was at the last game at Pittodrie and wanted to leave after 2 minutes.

There's a difference.

Points wise it's the same, but there's a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    We have actually only beat Celtic 8 times in the league this century.

We have always had a terrible record against them in recent years,but like I said earlier you are spot on about the big game bottling these days.
    The record this century(all comps)

Played 69
    Won 9
    Drawn 6
    Lost 54

Nae even going to work out the aggregate, its embarrassing enough with that

Edit-to be noted those n 9 wins are actually all this century but are also 9 of 10 in the last 20 years(81 games). Worse record than the Ibrox hoodoo. Id say so
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-12-2017 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I wasn't at the game today but I thought we gave it a go.

I was at the last game at Pittodrie and wanted to leave after 2 minutes.

There's a difference.

Points wise it's the same, but there's a difference.
    Second half was abysmal and you should be glad you missed it

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast