+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 161 of 187 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1861

Thread: Official Jim Goodwin rebuild thread

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I totally agree with this. I can't really understand why folk wouldn't want McGrath back. I think he'd be outstanding at our level at that's what we need to gain promotion.
    Only concern for me is the amount of injuries picked up last season, although i expect Fox has form on playing players injured.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    The goal I saw Declan Glass score v Hibs on Boxing Day 2021 was one of the very best I have seen in a thousand games at Tannadice. If he can score a goal like that I'd never have him out of the team. It was scintillating.
    That was a cracker. It was a while ago now though...

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    The goal I saw Declan Glass score v Hibs on Boxing Day 2021 was one of the very best I have seen in a thousand games at Tannadice. If he can score a goal like that I'd never have him out of the team. It was scintillating.
    I think that is the very reason Glass is not in the team as much as we all want. Everyone knows what he is capable of but only shows that in flashes, if he is actually picked on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I think that is the very reason Glass is not in the team as much as we all want. Everyone knows what he is capable of but only shows that in flashes, if he is actually picked on the day.
    Glass is the slowest player in the Team and built like a 14 year old girl. there is a reason he couldnt get a game for each of his last 3 loan teams.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Glass is the slowest player in the Team and built like a 14 year old girl. there is a reason he couldnt get a game for each of his last 3 loan teams.
    There are games when Glass has shone. I remember a maestro performance v Hibs (not the match with the mazy goal).

It is about consistency and he needs to make the most of any opportunities provided

This is his last chance no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    F*ck sake. 😂😂😂😂

There was a reason he couldn’t get a game for Cove last season , if we are to win this league at the first time of asking , we need better it’s as simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    There was a reason he couldn’t get a game for Cove last season , if we are to win this league at the first time of asking , we need better it’s as simple as that
    Agreed. It doesn't matter which combination of the youngsters is used in midfield, they're either not good enough or not ready.
    If Ogren has learned anything from January hopefully he has learned that failure to invest wisely is very costly. If he wants us back up at first time of asking he needs to allow JG to add the players where we're short of quality.

McGrath signs 2 year deal at Sheepies.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    McGrath signs 2 year deal at Sheepies.
    Hopefully he'll be lining up against us next season...
    C'mon United let's keep this rebuild going.

Page 161 of 187 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)