+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 164 of 301 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    So avoid answering BT and ignore my questions.
    Why abuse people trying their best to keep you and the rest of us safe despite your attitude. The numbers are what they are and are people who died with or from Covid, ...... but not including those who died after 28 days or those who didn’t have a test at all. So they should be higher by 20%.

Just glad you aren’t running this or it would be a massive disaster. Forecasts are it will be soon in London, but you’ll still be denying it and saying it’s normal, rather Trump like and doing nothing. You can offer no solutions to overfull hospitals and ambulances unable to operate, overworked and stressed staff ...just denial and criticisms of numbers and people and abuse.
    You get me all wrong OC. It's the constant change in tactics in how our Prime Minister attempts to deal with this $hitfest that I rage against.

The evidence tells me conclusively that Lockdowns, Circuit Breakers, his half-in half out measures are not working. Stupid promises (it will be over by July, it will be over by Christmas, it will be over by Easter blah! blah!) are not what we need.

We are effectively being run by SAGE and not our elected government. I do not weakly succumb to their numbers or methodology.

If you test people often enough you will have a large percentage of "false positives" and those people and their immediate families have to self isolate for two weeks based on a false premise.

I read yesterday that perhaps as much as 30% of all NHS staff who are absent from work may be the victims of this bonkers testing procedure.

Not once have you read any serious observation from me that our NHS staff are not being tested to their limits. For that, I lay the blame squarely at the feet of SAGE, Johnson and Hancock.

The Test and Trace programme was an unmitigated disaster, people are still flying into Manchester airport from all corners of the globe with no evidence to prove they are neither affected by nor carrying the virus (FACT).

Tier 2, 3 & 4 protocols simply did not, nor ever will contain this virus. Sending our children to school with a virulent new mutated strain of the virus running rampant was nothing short of lunacy.

If you think I take any glee or delight in being kept locked up without questioning the logic behind it OC, you are going to be very disappointed.

I answered your question to the best of my knowledge:

I get confused OC with the constant tinkering and massaging of figures dished out by the Cabal of cretins who are running this $hitfe$t.

The 1,041 figure announced on Wednesday was for deaths recorded in the previous 24 hours of people who had died within 28 days of testing positive for Covid-19.

It was not for deaths from Covid-19 in the previous 24 hours like SAGE and the scientists want us to believe.

What I would like to know is at the height of a bitterly cold mid-winter here in Bolton, how many people are actually dying as a direct consequence of COVID19 and not from previously known and untreated serious underlying health issues?

Conflation, confusion and outright lying does not merit my trust in our government and incidentally, I am neither paid to nor qualified to offer the practical solutions to the problem of overfull hospitals and ambulances unable to operate, overworked and stressed staff.

My criticism rests with the Cabal of cretins who are wasting billions of pounds worth of taxpayers money with no obvious, meaningful solution to the containment of this virus.

In a little while I will send you an independent figure gathered to try and extrapolate evidence in just how this virus is spreading in Greater Manchester and the real evidence in how it is affecting people's lives.

You choose your stats I’ll use the ones used for the media and international comparison.

You can choose whichever stats you like OC, I just don't understand why you cannot describe them accurately, I can understand why the government and their shills in the media try to pretend that over 1000 have died in a single day, but why do you ? You know it's a lie and the true figure will be apparent a couple of days later, but still you do it. Why ?

You are not saying 981 people with that date of death certification didn’t die are you ??

Here we go, the old straw man wheeled out again. Am I saying that ? Show me where. In your own time mon ami.

Is 588 really good news and a low number for deaths actually on that date?

Good news, bad news, high number, low number ? Not for me to say, what it is is the actual number of people who died on that day, do you have a problem using the real numbers ?
    I just prefer accuracy OC, not sure why you don't.

What does this tell us OC?

It simply tells us to panic. We have no idea how ill anyone is, no idea what the real hospital admission rate is. Anecdotal evidence here in Bolton suggests the funeral homes are not full, our local hospital is not at risk of falling over, but yet despite being in Tier 4 for two weeks the figures continue to rise.

Not working is it?

Attachment 18000

Just glad you aren’t running this or it would be a massive disaster.
    And what we are witnessing now, with the country into it's third catastrophic, pointless, national lockdown inside a year, is NOT a massive disaster ?

What are you on OC, I want some.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    And what we are witnessing now, with the country into it's third catastrophic, pointless, national lockdown inside a year, is NOT a massive disaster ?

I like evidence sinkov you know that by now. I quite like anecdotal evidence and from what I can gather for almost twelve months now, previously known but still untreated serious underlying health issues are not being dealt with and the "overwhelmed by corona excuse" is still being rolled out.

Make no mistake sinkov, this is a "massive disaster" and our Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer are proving incapable of sorting it.

I just prefer accuracy OC, not sure why you don't.
    Ok Sinkov please tell us using your reliable and accurate figures are deaths falling and if so by how much?

Just imagine how much greater it would be with no lockdown if you can.
    My female hormones must still be working!

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I like evidence sinkov you know that by now. I quite like anecdotal evidence and from what I can gather for almost twelve months now, previously known but still untreated serious underlying health issues are not being dealt with and the "overwhelmed by corona excuse" is still being rolled out.

Make no mistake sinkov, this is a "massive disaster" and our Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer are proving incapable of sorting it.
    I like evidence sinkov you know that by now. Lol you like anecdotes, very scientific.

I keep telling you this is Public Health driven and if perish the thought you were PM, you’d be getting the same advice. So if the cretins can’t do it who do you believe would have done things better. You had no great ideas when asked previously, maybe you’ve been on the road to Damascus

I like evidence sinkov you know that by now. Lol you like anecdotes, very scientific.

I keep telling you this is Public Health driven and if perish the thought you were PM, you’d be getting the same advice. So if the cretins can’t do it who do you believe would have done things better. You had no great ideas when asked previously, maybe you’ve been on the road to Damascus
    I have a decent degree and had the pleasure to learn under the auspices of one of Liverpool University's better academics. He taught that empirical evidence can be sought in qualitative, quantitative and anecdotal paradigms. I went to a Jewish Holocaust Remembrance event in London a decade or so ago and the anecdotal evidence from Auschwitz survivors was truly overwhelming and not to be belittled.

Like I keep on saying, I follow the evidence and not the science and if the Cabal of cretins did the same we might have a chance of containing this virus by Easter.

The evidence suggests mass 'flu jabs contains influenza outbreaks, whilst it's not a choice I will take the evidence suggests it might.

We have shared enough of Hancock's sufferings, I pray the vaccinations bring this virus under control and then we may also share in his glory. (Apologies to Romans 8:12.)

Ok Sinkov please tell us using your reliable and accurate figures are deaths falling and if so by how much?
    Not my figures OC, I use the same figures you do, the government's own figures, but I don't lie about them, why do you ?

Page 164 of 301 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)