+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 166 of 560 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don't. Our dynamic forward thinking board will have a contingency plan. No way they would put all their eggs in the one basket
    It's utter f*cking nonsense and shows why so many are supporting this move.

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    Links to the city centre and future improvement prospects over the next 50 years are much better. More people could walk. Potential station. Kingsford is 40+ hired buses from union street for eternity.
    Potential train station? And a shuttle train service? HA HA HA. How many trains would that require and cost on a match day? Who exactly would provide the required trains for such a service? Have you seen the current rail infusturctre in Scotland? You would still require to walk or take a shuttle bus from cove, which is a further distance than kingswells park and ride to kingsford. Shuttle bus is the more sensible and realistic option, kingsford location wise it better option. Who would seriously walk from city centre to loiriston?
    Last edited by gooby; 31-08-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    jesus christ min, there were hailstones coming through the roof two weeks ago!
    Indeed. One went straight down my shirt and rested upon my n!pple ....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im willing to put money on it being rejected

#allforoldmeldrumasabackup
    Himin Pac, weren't you paying attention on the hun thread? Stewarty has called in his markers from his bare-nippled pals in return for keeping quiet about title-stripping, EBT's etc.

Two n!pple posts in a row ....

Quote Originally Posted by gooby View Post
    Potential train station? And a shuttle train service? HA HA HA. How many trains would that require and cost on a match day? Who exactly would provide the required trains for such a service? Have you seen the current rail infusturctre in Scotland? You would still require to walk or take a shuttle bus from cove, which is a further distance than kingswells park and ride to kingsford. Shuttle bus is the more sensible and realistic option, kingsford location wise it better option. Who would seriously walk from city centre to loiriston?
    Future improvements. At some point in the future there will be investment in Aberdeen's public transport like Edinburgh and Glasgow. There's no chance of that helping Kingsford. There is a chance anywhere that's near a train line or not 4 miles of single lane road inland. £25,000 a game on private buses for eternity is stupid. Being so inconveniently far from the centre of public travel and pubs is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Himin Pac, weren't you paying attention on the hun thread? Stewarty has called in his markers from his bare-nippled pals in return for keeping quiet about title-stripping, EBT's etc.

Two n!pple posts in a row ....
    Should have put the last sentence in a new post and had three

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    You must be lonely.
    Very! However, he does make me chuckle and he is very good at baiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ill be paying less as Mondo will be giving me a lift every game
    We should start a meldrum reds supporters group and get our own bus in. I know at most 3 people who would be keen. We could meet in mohameds before the game for some out of date bottles of millers whilst dodging bits of collapsing ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    We should start a meldrum reds supporters group and get our own bus in. I know at most 3 people who would be keen. We could meet in mohameds before the game for some out of date bottles of millers whilst dodging bits of collapsing ceiling.
    Rot Weiss Oldmeldrum(a play on Rot Weiss Oberhausen) will be our club name. Im up for it.

But ill be drinking pints of Cobra that are poured from a can and topped up with an already open can of Cobra.

We will have to meet for a pint

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don't. Our dynamic forward thinking board will have a contingency plan. No way they would put all their eggs in the one basket
    One contingency that has been mentioned is Blackburn
    In the shire, not the city and further away from Pittodrie / Union Street than Kingsford.
    Also less travel options I.e P&R

Page 166 of 560 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast