+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: HIVS Roll Call and Other Game Related Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Minking into Europe through Celtics embarrassing domination of our game is not an achievement and never will be
    I don't think too many dons fans will be claiming it's a great achievement if we only make it in to Europa due to celtic beating hearts,

It's a sh*tty way to do it but I'll take it if it happens. I'm pretty sure hearts or hibs fans would also take it if they managed to finish above us in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Still smiling away......hopefully you are also, safe in the knowledge that we will be playing in Europe again.

SF
    Not safe in the knowledge yet. Lennons celtic side are there for the taking and hearts know it. Sure I read somewhere that they're away for a 3 day training camp somewhere in preparation for it.

No I haven't and that's why McInnes should be getting no deal. His football is one dimensional and sh@te. But that's acceptable to the chairman who doesn't want to lose the best manager he has signed. Best actually meaning the least sh@te out of a terrible list

Of course it bothers me. I'm an Aberdeen fan. Ive been going to Pittodrie for 30 year, I want the best for them. Its a shame that people in power are too interested in other sh@te to care as much as the fans.

Minking into Europe through Celtics embarrassing domination of our game is not an achievement and never will be
    I think if you were in charge we'd be changing managers every 6 months.
    We've had our poorest season in the league for a number of year, but only fractionally.
    One different result would have seen us break the 70 points threshold again and on reflection, not a bad return given our injury problems and corrupt official decisions.
    I'm quite positive that we cannot be as unfortunate next season, but lets wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Not safe in the knowledge yet. Lennons celtic side are there for the taking and hearts know it. Sure I read somewhere that they're away for a 3 day training camp somewhere in preparation for it.
    Diddy club.
    Copying McInnes in preparation techniques, but at least Aberdeen went away for the whole week prior to the game.

Celtic will stroll it unless the somehow get a penalty against them with a man sent off in the first few minutes.
    Even then, they'll likely still beat a very poor Hearts side.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Diddy club.
    Copying McInnes in preparation techniques, but at least Aberdeen went away for the whole week prior to the game.

Aye im sure that's what they are doing. Copying McInnes. Diddy b@stards

Guaranteed not to draw Wolves.
    Still some teams to be finalised but we would be seeded to draw one of these teams so far.

Levadia Tallinn Est 3.250
    Dunajska Streda Svk 3.125
    MFK Ruzomberok Svk 3.125
    Torshavn Far 3.000
    Chikhura Sachkhere Geo 3.000
    Debrecen Hun 3.000
    Torpedo Kutaisi Geo 2.750
    Milsami Orhei Mol 2.750
    Honvéd Budapest Hun 2.500
    Flora Tallinn Est 2.500
    FK Liepaja Lat 2.500
    Cliftonville Nir 2.500
    Hibernians FC Mlt 2.500
    KR Reykjavik Isl 2.500
    Balzan FC Mlt 2.250
    Shamrock Rovers Irl 2.250
    Siroki Brijeg Bos 2.250
    Connah's Quay Wal 1.750
    Runavik Far 1.750
    St. Patrick's Athletic Irl 1.750
    Petrocub Hîncesti Mol 1.550
    Inter Turku Fin 1.455
    RoPS Rovaniemi Fin 1.455
    KuPS Kuopio Fin 1.455
    Breidablik Isl 1.450
    Stumbras Kaunas Lit 1.350
    KI Klaksvik Far 1.250
    RFS Riga Lat 1.125
    Gzira United Mlt 1.025
    Trans Narva Est 1.000
    Correct, getting ahead of myself but we would be guaranteed to be seeded in both first and second rounds (Wolves and similar such teams enter in second round). We would almost certainly be unseeded from third round onwards.

As an aside all Scottish teams would be seeded in first round. Killie would be unseeded in second round. sevco could be seeded or unseeded in second round depending who gets through first round and who else qualifies for Europe once season is complete.

Aye im sure that's what they are doing. Copying McInnes. Diddy b@stards
    Levein has a history of trying to emulate McInnes.
    He’s just not as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Correct, getting ahead of myself but we would be guaranteed to be seeded in both first and second rounds (Wolves and similar such teams enter in second round). We would almost certainly be unseeded from third round onwards.

As an aside all Scottish teams would be seeded in first round. Killie would be unseeded in second round. sevco could be seeded or unseeded in second round depending who gets through first round and who else qualifies for Europe once season is complete.
    Correct. Not sure if we get a boost by beating the seeded team in QR3 going into QR4.
    But let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

[edit] It looks like SevCo scrape seeding in QR2 as well

He’s just not as good.
    You’ve got a history of making stuff up

He’s just not as good.
    Plays sh@te fitba -Check

Thinks hes cleverer than he is - Check

Has sh@te tramps beard- check

You are on to something

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast