+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Wrong mrs O
    I can get a ticket for any game home or away i like
    I dont go in the away end anymore after Birmingham 85 plus I dont like to watch games from behind the goal as most are that way
    I go with the home fans half way line and watch the game...... simple
    Good for you now let it go.

Mr klix

Mrs O has not asked for Mod intervention in any shape or form but I feel I MUST intervene.

This is a Football Forum for ALL Leeds United Fans and Supporters. And as we all know, we all have differing views on anything and everything Leeds ad that includes views on fellow supporters.

I would therefore ask you and Mrs O to please end this "conversation" and let us all get back to what we do best which is
    Cheer the team
    Moan about the team
    Call players names
    Demand they be sold
    Demand we bring in certain players
    And generally have a good cyber interaction with other Leeds and Opposition fans.

Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by wortleygirl View Post
    Mr klix

Mrs O has not asked for Mod intervention in any shape or form but I feel I MUST intervene.

This is a Football Forum for ALL Leeds United Fans and Supporters. And as we all know, we all have differing views on anything and everything Leeds ad that includes views on fellow supporters.

I would therefore ask you and Mrs O to please end this "conversation" and let us all get back to what we do best which is
    Cheer the team
    Moan about the team
    Call players names
    Demand they be sold
    Demand we bring in certain players
    And generally have a good cyber interaction with other Leeds and Opposition fans.

Thank you very much
    Hey Mrs W
    How are you
    Hope your well
    Off course not a problem
    Nice to hear from you

I'm fine Mr K.

Me and Mr W are, due to Mr W's leukaemia, basically shielding, He doesn't go anywhere and I just pop to local shop (fully masked up of course) Hopefully we might be able to see both our brothers at Christmas for a short while as we have not seen either of them since last Christmas.

Hope you are well also and staying safe.

In fact hope all our members are staying as safe as they can.

Keep safe Worts and Me Worts - hope you get to see the family. Saw a strange thing the other day a plastic screen with arms slots so that people can give CoVID secure hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by wortleygirl View Post
    I'm fine Mr K.

Me and Mr W are, due to Mr W's leukaemia, basically shielding, He doesn't go anywhere and I just pop to local shop (fully masked up of course) Hopefully we might be able to see both our brothers at Christmas for a short while as we have not seen either of them since last Christmas.

Hope you are well also and staying safe.

In fact hope all our members are staying as safe as they can.
    Glad your ok Mrs W Top Lady

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Can't you go back home to the Side before Self Forum anymore as the I Hate Pasta internet warrior who wanted to put Bullets into the Heads of fellow Leeds Forum posters.Your the reason I left and one reason why the lunatic fraternity attached to Leeds Utd needs naming and shaming.

Correct as many know on here that I was trained as a Contract Lawyer but chose to work in media/music.

Never mind keep on trolling and my offer to you still stands Mr Pasta as does my husbands invitation for you to introduce yourself on any matchday and offering the Rev on 'ere an apology for your sick statement is long over due - Goodbye.

Think I will be waiting a long long time for an apology for the sick vile comment he made about me dying on the SBS forum Mr's O.
    Easy to say it on a forum where I don't post and he had Ant and his band of merry men patting their little troll on the head for being a good boy.Also would be amazed if 2 of our current Mods on here who were also on SBS at the time can't remember him saying it..pretty certain they can but its cool as it appears they are happy to have him on board.Final straw for me I am done with this forum.

We couldn't afford a fancy coal shovel. But we had a grand coal scuttle. Brass it were. With a beautiful wooden handle. Think it were oak. But it might have been pine.

Lovely and smooth it were. Like real soft on your hand. And all the time I used it, at my granddads shop, it were never one for splinters. So it probably was pine. I think oak would have been darker. Though I suppose there are dark pines. If it had been lighter I think I would have thought it were pine. But I'm almost sure it were oak. Unless it were pine.

Geoffrey, who lived next door didn't have a coal scuttle caus they had gas. But you can only cook black puddings on a coal fire. You can cook crumpets with a gas fire. But they taste better toasted with a coal fire. That's why we had the coal scuttle you see.

We had a bucket before that, before the coal scuttle. But our brass scuttle were better than any bucket. Even a galvanised steel one, like the one our window cleaner had. I don't know if he had a coal scuttle. I know he had a coal fire. Caus i knew the chimney sweep who did our chimney, and he did the window cleaners as well. And even the window cleaner said we had a grand coal scuttle. The best scuttle he'd seen, and he cleaned Mr Sidebottom's chimney, and Mr sidebottom was my headmaster.

I wish we'd had a coal fire at school, then i could have taken our scuttle in and shown everyone how grand it were. I think as coal scuttles go, it were the best in out street..and that includes the fanshaws, a real posh family 4 doors down from us, I remember all the gossip when they had a roof put on their outside toilet. I miss scuttles.

Found the above post in the comments when I watched a Ripping Yarns video on Youtube. The Testing of Eric Olthwaite.

Found it highly amusing.

Anyone else remember Ripping Yarns? they're all on Youtube and I'm rewatching them. Brings back many a good memory from the early 80's.
    Last edited by fredlufc74; 09-12-2020 at 12:26 AM.

Ripping Yarns was a belting show. I’ve got a book with the scripts somewhere and I’ll have to dig it out again.

Anyway, I’m not entirely sure what the SBS shenanigans were (I only tended to afflict them with my SL competition) but I guess this might be more than a spat that will go away?

Mrs W has always been more sensible than me in this regard. I had nearly posted in jest that everyone had better behave or she’d be along to crack heads, but she appeared before I got the chance (all the best to the Wortleys btw!).

Like Captain Birdseye used to say, “Why not give peas a chance?”
    Last edited by Orgoner; 09-12-2020 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Think I will be waiting a long long time for an apology for the sick vile comment he made about me dying on the SBS forum Mr's O.
    Easy to say it on a forum where I don't post and he had Ant and his band of merry men patting their little troll on the head for being a good boy.Also would be amazed if 2 of our current Mods on here who were also on SBS at the time can't remember him saying it..pretty certain they can but its cool as it appears they are happy to have him on board.Final straw for me I am done with this forum.
    Rev - just take a deep breath and ignore any barbs - would be sad to see you depart as you typically bring humour and levity with your comments.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)