+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Match Thread vs. Grimsby Town FC 30.10.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Maybe not.
    Entirely your choice. What is stopping you though?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Anyone on here affected by this? I think the Jacob mentioned in the report might be the one who posts on here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-59166536
    Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Entirely your choice. What is stopping you though?
    I have no interest in Twitter, Facebook etc. If nobody has put the team news up on here I'll find it on NCFC Twitter at 2pm, but that's the limit of my involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    The cops are just doing their job. Are they going it well? No idea. It looks a bit rubbish of course. Saw this the other day on Farcebook and it does look a bit of a shambles. If you want to know who Jacob is you need to get on Twitter but from memory you don't like social media. I personally class this board as social media. Maybe give twitter a go Elite I mean this in all honesty when I say that I think you are suited to it based on your personality on here QP.
    Still here occasionally.

Yeah it’s me, surprised by how much this has taken on a life of its own really. Obviously it’s a difficult job, but I don’t think it’s really too much to ask that the police treat you as they would any other member of the public rather than a presumed public order threat because you’ve been to a football match. Seemed to strike a chord with all sorts of fans from different clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Still here occasionally.

Yeah it’s me, surprised by how much this has taken on a life of its own really. Obviously it’s a difficult job, but I don’t think it’s really too much to ask that the police treat you as they would any other member of the public rather than a presumed public order threat because you’ve been to a football match. Seemed to strike a chord with all sorts of fans from different clubs.
    Maybe if you'd claimed to be a member of Insulate Britain you'd have been treated much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    Maybe if you'd claimed to be a member of Insulate Britain you'd have been treated much better.
    😂😂

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617