+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Match Thread vs Crawley Town 23/01/18

Get off his back and quit riding Duffy you black horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    You need comprehension lessons from Sid. When Durham says 'Im not for one moment saying he is a bad manager, but he needs to revert back to what he was doing previously' how on earth do you interpret that as 'bile'?

This is a forum for people to express views. When someone says something you disagree with, there's no need for this drama queen nonsense. You have abused plenty of other posters too, I reckon it's time the mods sorted you out. This forum is unusable if you can't say what you think.
    We have played some really good football against the likes Brentford, Luton, Bristol Rovers, Exeter (away) Morecambe, Wycombe and won. On the other hand we have played some really awful football against the likes of Grimsby, Mansfield, Exeter (home) Crewe,Coventry and either lost or drew. My point is if we can play good some of the the time why do we have to revert to kick it anywhere against some of the none descript teams in the division..

I suppose we are better when teams ‘come at us’ as it gives space to play in.
    Crawley the other night for example changed tactics after we destroyed them in the first 10 minutes. This gave us less space and some of our passes went astray . Add in that the referee decided to award free kicks galore, it put paid to what was a good start and gave Crawley more than a foothold in the game and Notts lost all momentum very quickly.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718