+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Tam Courts - Yes or No

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Courts in - Yes or No

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    100% of our fans would take him back right now!!!
    Probably right, could be another case of the devil you know and you get what you wish for. Although did anyone really wish for what seems to lie ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Could be worse, we could be Celtic. Eddie Howe has just told them to piss off after 3 months of waiting on him
    nae danger ha ha ha

ha ha true ha ha

With open arms mate.I would make him manager/sporting director and throw in Adam's job as well,he can have the whole FN lot of them.

No one has mentioned Frail and any role he may play.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotinUSA View Post
    No one has mentioned Frail and any role he may play.
    I guess none of us know if he's even any good! One thing, if it is Courts we need an experienced guy next to him in the dugout. In these kind of situations you'd be expecting an experienced DOF as well but we have Tony so that ain't gonna be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Skolcorner View Post
    Hands on hearts guys. How much of the angst on here is down to the fact that we are worried that the Fun might do better than us in the coming season? I am.
    nil they are immaterial to our success or failure

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Well I for one am offended by it and I've emailed the club to ask for his dismissal. Call me a snowflake dear.

An employee of the club mocking fans who have done so much to support the club during these difficult times is unacceptable and should have consequences.
    Ive been on a drunken haze in london for a week. Who said what? and where?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Ive been on a drunken haze in london for a week. Who said what? and where?
    Have you not read my update on the boards early morning rammy?.

Tam Court is a definite "no" from me, and that's nothing personal towards him . Other than Kelty, he has no experience of managing a club the size of United; he has not gained experience/worked his way up through the leagues like Hartley or Grant (I am not advocating them to be our manager). No doubt Tam is ambitious, but you would hate to see him being fired after six months because we are in relegation trouble
    Also, I can not understand Mark Ogren wanting to take such a risk on his investment? A rookie manager? The club are endeavouring to recover from the pandemic, so surely the new manager must be an experienced one, an

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)