+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Euros at NYS

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I get your point Crash but a different era when primarily standing fans simply expected to be able to march from one end of the ground to the other at half time or whenever they wanted. A certain local disaster rightly put and end to those 'free and easy' days.
    I've moved between stands before, but only during cup games. Just walk around corners then into the concourse walk back into the stand and around corner again. Though if there were a few people doing it at same time I think they'd notice.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    I've moved between stands before, but only during cup games. Just walk around corners then into the concourse walk back into the stand and around corner again. Though if there were a few people doing it at same time I think they'd notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I have been trying to count the crowd but every time I get to five or six the camera moves. So frustrating.
    Count on the other hand and use all twelve fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    You do know that 12 fingers is not normal. Guess you can't wear gloves, do your mittens have string going through the sleeves so you don't lose them.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    You do know that 12 fingers is not normal. Guess you can't wear gloves, do your mittens have string going through the sleeves so you don't lose them.
    Do yo mind. Twelve fingers is very normal in north-west Sheffield

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Do yo mind. Twelve fingers is very normal in north-west Sheffield
    Fingers?
    Thought it would be trotters, hence why they played hoof ball.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    I bet that your rapier sharp wit must impress in't club. Do you point when you see a motor car in your village or a vapour trail in the sky?

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718