+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 180 of 366 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3653

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Riverleeno View Post
    After vaccines became available ( I presume you're not waiting for the government mandate to come into effect to keep yourself safe? ) have you carried a card or told your relatives that - so that if you had the misfortune to suffer a heart attack or be bleeding to death after a nasty DIY accident - you would refuse treatment from an unvaccinated first responder/ nurse/ surgeon. Obviously you would not want to catch COVID off them in that situation and would be happy to wait for the next paramedic or on-call surgeon.
    Question: You end up bleeding to death and you have a choice of being treated by vaccinated or unvaccinated - presumably you don't care which.

Answer to your question - I've told my wife to sue any hospital that causes a deterioration in my condition due to any action they have failed to take to optimise my care. Whether that's Hep B, Covid or leaving a lump of plastic inside me doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Question: You end up bleeding to death and you have a choice of being treated by vaccinated or unvaccinated - presumably you don't care which.
    Correct.

Answer to your question - I've told my wife to sue any hospital that causes a deterioration in my condition due to any action they have failed to take to optimise my care. Whether that's Hep B, Covid or leaving a lump of plastic inside me doesn't matter.
    So do you send the unvaccinated paramedic away?

So do you send the unvaccinated paramedic away?
    I've stated more than once my stance. What bit are you struggling with? And what would you do if your condition deteriorates from contracting a transmissible disease eg covid from someone who hadn't take all available precaution?

I've stated more than once my stance. What bit are you struggling with? And what would you do if your condition deteriorates from contracting a transmissible disease eg covid from someone who hadn't take all available precaution?
    I've read your posts I still don't know what you are going to say to the paramedic as you bleed to death.

And what would you do if your condition deteriorates from contracting a transmissible disease eg covid from someone who hadn't take all available precaution?
    As the COVID vaccine doesn't stop transmission my only interest is whether it works to reduce symptoms for me, not whether someone else has taken it.

I've read your posts I still don't know what you are going to say to the paramedic as you bleed to death.
    Do you think NHS should have the vaccine? I think they should, and I wish the NHS were in a position to sack them if they don’t.

Unfortunately it isn’t though.

"If you make my condition worse by giving me Covid when you could have mitigated the risk by taking all available precautions including the jab I'll sue you"

What about a fully vaxxed doctor giving it to you?

In any case, I think any litigation would seriously struggle to prove a particular individual was the vector.

"If you make my condition worse by giving me Covid when you could have mitigated the risk by taking all available precautions including the jab I'll sue you"
    Said nobody ever as they bleed to death to the paramedic who has the skills and equipment to save their life.

Page 180 of 366 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast