+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 183 of 209 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

Someone's learnt a new word today.

Happy Lewis Morgan didn't come to us. I heard we were signing someone before the first Stenhousemuir game and expected it was him. Obviously prefers playing for his old manager so it's worked out well for everyone.

Hayes would need to take a massive, massive pay cut to come back to us. He's on silly money at Celtic. Glad that's not happening either.

I'd rather we didn't sign anyone if that's the shortlist.

Exactly

As for words......... I'll learn him a new word or I'll teach him a new word?

I'm jist a loon wi 3 o'levels but my daughter's a science learner.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Loans are all very well and good in moderation and under the correct circumstances
    But Are you honestly saying that you see nothing wrong in us taking a player on loan from Timothy or any other team in the same league as us or are you just on the wind up
    if you genuinely think it is good and the way forward for Aberdeen then I am seriously stumped for words.
    Words fail me that any of our fans see no wrong in loaning a player from any team in the same league, shows fk all ambition from the club and fans supportive of this pesh need to ask themselves do they really want Aberdeen to move on from where we are or are have you just accepted the fact we have gone as far as we can go

fkn unbelievable
    I've clarified many a time that I'm not opposed to taking a loan from Celtic assuming there is an option to buy.

Christie almost worked that way (without the clause), but if there was an option there from the outset, it would have been an easier resolution at the start of the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Exactly

As for words......... I'll learn him a new word or I'll teach him a new word?

I'm jist a loon wi 3 o'levels but my daughter's a science learner.
    No need loon.
    If I needed to learn something, I'd go to someone who would be a role model.
    Someone who I could look up to and trust that they demonstrate the correct application all of the time.
    Not someone who is a pedantic tw@t and doesn't apply in all their own posts.

I take it you are choosing to ignore the colloquialism applied to football loans.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    No need loon.
    If I needed to learn something, I'd go to someone who would be a role model.
    Someone who I could look up to and trust that they demonstrate the correct application all of the time
    I’m snowed under at work just now. You’ll hve to ask someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m snowed under at work just now. You’ll have to ask someone else.
    LOL, nae you either.

DR reporting we've accepted a bid from Stoke for McKenna.

Updated to say this is not in fact true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m snowed under at work just now. You’ll hve to ask someone else

If only there was a like button.

As for t'wats, even when it comes to that, you're only second best madman min.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Christie almost worked that way .
    And you know that for sure do you

Not for me pal not for me.
    For me it sounded like a load of complete and utter b0ll0x.
    It's a bit like a lassie being pregnant she either fkn is or she's fkn not, she canna be almost pregnant

Question for ya, did Christie sign on full time for us, yes or no

Page 183 of 209 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast