+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 184 of 188 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1880

Thread: The funsters

"state" .."proof" ..."pudding" the patronising "ah well" WTF are you on about?

You posted something that was (still is) questionable, and were replied to. You come across like a wee bairn , that has to have the last word.

" last touch, feekie injection"

FFS.............. had enough oh yir patronising , etc etc... bla bla bla..

BLOCKED.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Ha ha the state of these two replies, never my intention to wind up fellow arabs so much but proof is in the pudding, ah well

I'm sure stoke can confirm as he likes a wee peak on their forum too, I'm sure like me and unlike 🤡 doon south it doesn't take him all day to read a few posts though
    I skipped lunch today to read every post on their board 😀
    Tbh it takes 2 minutes to see what the enemy is up to 😎
    To be fair, Shedka is spot on, they are sick. Making up all sorts of sh1te about our very healthy attendances. DeeLuded as usual.

Ha ha the state of these two replies, never my intention to wind up fellow arabs so much but proof is in the pudding, ah well

I'm sure stoke can confirm as he likes a wee peak on their forum too, I'm sure like me and unlike �� doon south it doesn't take him all day to read a few posts though
    When its between someone who shows plenty passion and the cartoon character that is Stat Man, take it away Birighiti Doon Sooth!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    I skipped lunch today to read every post on their board 😀
    Tbh it takes 2 minutes to see what the enemy is up to 😎
    To be fair, Shedka is spot on, they are sick. Making up all sorts of sh1te about our very healthy attendances. DeeLuded as usual.

Aye, it's probably a little galling to see given we have spent 5 years out the top flight and if anything have increased numbers home and away while theirs remain pretty static, given how good they feel they are doing relatively speaking

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    "state" .."proof" ..."pudding" the patronising "ah well" WTF are you on about?

You posted something that was (still is) questionable, and were replied to. You come across like a wee bairn , that has to have the last word.

" last touch, feekie injection"

FFS.............. had enough oh yir patronising , etc etc... bla bla bla..

BLOCKED.

Good
    Favour returned

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    When its between someone who shows plenty passion and the cartoon character that is Stat Man, take it away Birighiti Doon Sooth!

I'm an all rounder, passion and knowledge combined, shedded out my nut

Manager of the year candidate with a 27% win ratio in the Prem, messiah

I'm sure stoke can confirm as he likes a wee peak on their forum too, I'm sure like me and unlike 🤡 doon south it doesn't take him all day to read a few posts though
    Some of us have lives that stretch beyond reading other teams forums and posting statistics, sad c*nt!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Some of us have lives that stretch beyond reading other teams forums and posting statistics, sad c*nt!

You are a nonentity to me that posts on various forums yourself who swears a lot and hates stats I gather, I neither want to know or care about anything else in your life, it may be a very sad life you lead yourself, who knows, it's just a forum, all this hate from a couple fellow posters I'm getting I find it amusing as I have no interest in anything you think or say, even about Utd

Just ignore me, that's what I generally do on here with posts I that don't interest me, that way the stats etc won't bother you and you won't derail a thread from it's topic

You are a nonentity to me that posts on various forums yourself who swears a lot and hates stats I gather, I neither want to know or care about anything else in your life, it may be a very sad life you lead yourself, who knows, it's just a forum, all this hate from a couple fellow posters I'm getting I find it amusing as I have no interest in anything you think or say, even about Utd

Just ignore me, that's what I generally do on here with posts I that don't interest me, that way the stats etc won't bother you and you won't derail a thread from it's topic
    You really don't do irony do you? All I've ever done is question your logic at times. Yeah the constant stats are annoying as f*ck but at no time have I ever given you any hate,in fact I offered to buy you a pint but of course you missed that post. You constantly tell other posters how to think and what to feel and slate those with different yet completely entitled opinions. Chill out,get a woman with at least a 37% success rate in putting a f*cking smile on a blokes face or something 😉

Page 184 of 188 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)