+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 185 of 301 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I don't do narratives BT, I just do the facts, and I'm not saying anything, just pointing out what the stats indicate.

Did you see the laughable ONS report yesterday, claiming Covid caused more deaths in England and Wales than any other disease in over a century ? Now there's a fine example of twisting a narrative, get your teeth into that one mon ami.
    Totally agree with you.

I don't do narratives BT, I just do the facts, and I'm not saying anything, just pointing out what the stats indicate.

Did you see the laughable ONS report yesterday, claiming Covid caused more deaths in England and Wales than any other disease in over a century ? Now there's a fine example of twisting a narrative, get your teeth into that one mon ami.
    I have got so much going on to put my teeth into sinkov, I don't know where to start.

If 100,000 to 300,000 deaths from blood clots occur each year, which is greater than the total number of people who lose their lives each year to AIDS, breast cancer, and motor vehicle crashes combined why the f*ck are we worrying about Covid and not sorting out free aspirins to prevent blood clots?

Ostensibly we have 600,000 non-fatal cases of deadly blood clots occur each year, of which 40% are blood clots in the lungs and 60% are blood clots in the legs, so why are we not enforcing the pushing of anti-coagulants down folks necks instead of jabbing them with a vaccination that may cause blood clots?

Is it me, or has the world really gone mad?

You may well be mad BT, I may well be mad as well, but for sure the political class has taken a collective leave of it's senses over the last 12 months, and the most of the world, and especially this country, is now run by lunatics, of that there is no doubt.

Our politicians are now demanding an inquiry into the way the Met implements enforcement of Lockdown laws. But just who do these politicians think formulated those laws, who do they think voted through the powers for our government to enact these laws, on whose behalf do they think the Met was acting ? Presumably they don't have mirrors in lunatic asylums.

And just for confirmation, there's one female politician demanding that, because a copper killed a young lass, all males should be placed under curfew. I think, for her own and our safety, she should be detained under Section 11 of the Mental health Act 1983.

Funny thing about the blood clot panic, blood clots occur all the time, they are by no means uncommon. The incidence of them amongst recipients of the Astra jab, from the stats I'm seeing, appears to be lower than would normally be expected in the general population, which means there must be a case to be made for the jab actually offering some enhanced protection against blood clotting. N'est ce pas ?
    ...seems it the type - Sinkov...they're looking at a rare bloodclot in the Brain - "Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis" with a reduction in platelets, also linked to cases in the states after receiving the Pfizer or moderna vaccine - again, a blood disorder/ thrombocytopenia ...characterized by abnormally low levels of platelets !

US investigating doctor's death after receiving Pfizer vaccine

Health authorities are investigating the case of a Florida doctor who died from an unusually severe blood disorder 16 days after receiving the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine. Dr Gregory Michael, a 56-year-old obstetrician and gynaecologist in Miami Be...

https://www.deccanherald.com/interna...ne-938433.html

or course, the great and irreproachable Drug pushers can't be to blame....not their Experimental and unlicensed, never before tested on humans - Vaccines - right ?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    The real point being Sinkov is that it gives you a better chance of surviving.

I myself have had the dreaded Covid the last two weeks and let me give you a snippet , you don’t want it under any circumstances.
    It’s a horrible thing to some not all but I’ll be honest and say a week past Wednesday I thought I was going to hospital
    It’s like flu to start with and then about 6-7 days in it really gets a hold of you —- so the vaccine doesn’t give you the free movement and life as normal Yet - but if your one that Covid shall we say doesn’t favour it gives you a better chance of surviving until we can go back to normal.
    sad to hear of you had a nasty bug ...army -but as Whitty said - is only a tiny of tiny percentage of folk that will need hospital treatment - so glad you sweated it out at home, done the same myself (as others) over the years, body did a good job at clearing the crap.....Naturally.

as for the Vaccine - as am sure you realise - it wont stop you catching a bug, it gives you the bug (or a programme of it) making your immune system recognise the signal if you get one....then all is as normal, catch it fighting it and Shedding it....except that before, your antibodies had others things to think about, now, they're concentrated on whatever you had pumped into you - in effect, prolonging it, perhaps strengthening it even.

Cheers.

Attention sinkov! From what I can gather we are talking about a rare form of cerebral venous thrombosis in connection with a platelet deficiency in the blood, in the temporal proximity to AstraZeneca inoculation.

Sounds nasty enough, but it seems like if you are still alive a few hours after taking the prick, you will be OKAY!

As sinkov says, ''and especially this country, is now run by lunatics, of that there is no doubt.''

Now a question I have to all is, ''what are you all going to do about it?'' Then ,nobody really cares? This sad 'state of affairs' will continue until the 'fat lady sings', and that is when so many start to suffer! It seems the political parties you have can not ,have not a real solution.(just re-actions to some events?) Is that now onwards a philosophy? Has Britannia given up the ghost?

Lo! thus, by day my limbs, by night my mind, For thee, and for myself, no quiet find.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Attention sinkov! From what I can gather we are talking about a rare form of cerebral venous thrombosis in connection with a platelet deficiency in the blood, in the temporal proximity to AstraZeneca inoculation.

Sounds nasty enough, but it seems like if you are still alive a few hours after taking the prick, you will be OKAY!
    Seems like it's very rare indeed BT, if you're susceptible to this, should you be boarding an aircraft, that would surely put you at more risk than a jab, never mind the fact that your plane might crash.

Seems like it's very rare indeed BT, if you're susceptible to this, should you be boarding an aircraft, that would surely put you at more risk than a jab, never mind the fact that your plane might crash.
    I'm not worried about myself my mate, i was thinking of all the people I know who might already be in peril from cerebral venous thrombosis following the jab.

It can't bother me because I ain't having the jab. I believe Knott End can be very nice in May.

I'm not worried either BT, I was dubious about having the jab because of side effects which they couldn't possibly predict, but there were always going to be some. So there have been some, hardly a surprise, but so far less than I was expecting.

I had to laugh earlier this morning, I was reading about the over-counting of Covid deaths by including anyone and everyone who died from whatever cause within 28 days of a positive test. It mentioned one case, presumably in the USA, where a man had been shot seven times by the police. On arrival at hospital he tested positive for Covid and all attempts to save his life failed, not surprising since the lad was full of bullet holes. Of course he was added to the Covid death list, the seven bullet wounds were described as 'complications'.

Page 185 of 301 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)