+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 188 of 190 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190 LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1898

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    See this sums The Funsters up to a tee,yesterday The Texans were talking Monopoly money figures and today in the real world they have failed to pay ST Johnstone 15 grand they owe them for an agreement made last month.Have Nelms and Keyes got a long lost cousin called Peter Marr?.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...odrie-2023-24/

🤣🤣🤣 does this count as a trophy during an extended drought?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...odrie-2023-24/

🤣🤣🤣 does this count as a trophy during an extended drought?
    That article takes “looking through blue tinted specs” to a new level. 1 single point post split, 2nd worst goals against in the whole league and the whole pitch debacle yet this guy is reporting it as if they’ve just qualified for the Champions League.

To be fair it was their best season for God knows how many years, they've been living off scraps for decades so why not allow them their day in the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    To be fair it was their best season for God knows how many years, they've been living off scraps for decades so why not allow them their day in the sun.
    They need more than 1 day in the sun to sort that pitch out mate 😛

The cost of living crisis is behind us according to Rishi but my Dens Park mole informs me that if you fancy a season ticket in TheAuldHunStand it will set you back £460. Honestly i kid you not.It should be FOC for any poor Funster unable to afford a ticket to sit in a fire hazard with hundreds of restricted view seats.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 24-05-2024 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The cost of living crisis is behind us according to Rishi but my Dens Park mole informs me that if you fancy a season ticket in TheAuldHunStand it will set you back £460. Honestly i kid you not.It should be FOC for any poor Funster unable to afford a ticket to sit in a fire hazard with hundreds of restricted view seats.
    Does it come with a Fully Comp Fire Insurance Premium though GB? That won’t come cheap I don’t doubt…….

It's crazy they are so much more expensive than us. Need to pay for that groundsman somehow though.

Agree the cost of a season ticket compared to yours is extortion, but didn’t you know the Ald hun stand was knocked down around 1920 for the then brand new stand absolutely nothing to do with Glasgow Rangers stand

Page 188 of 190 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)