+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 188 of 625 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    No manager is a guarantee of success. You could bring Fergie out of retirement & he wouldn’t guarantee success
    I think Fergie would easily out do Brendan Rodgers and the likes of Steven Gerrard in our league. They could have all the money they wanted and still get beaten by him. Ferguson was a one off and wouldn’t lie down to anybody. He always thought of ways of beating teams not just trying to stop teams. That’s why our current manager won’t be anything better than what he currently is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Biting, far from it loon, merely reminding fellow dandies that comparing a bheast’s behaviour with our coach’s selection/tactics is just f ucking wrong as is another poster claiming he holds the wee prick Durrant in higher esteem than Big Red is just as f ucking wrong.

Each to their own I suppose, thankfully I don’t know either.

SF
    I'm in agreement with you.
    your just feeding them by commenting and giving them the opportunity to repeat it again or discuss this ludicrous point further.

The two worst offenders for trolling & repetition complaining about trolling & repetition. You couldn’t mark your necks with a blowtorch.

Regardless, there’s a cup final to look forward to.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'm in agreement with you.
    your just feeding them by commenting and giving them the opportunity to repeat it again or discuss this ludicrous point further.
    Make your mind up min, who is feeding who?

The poster(s) that compared our coach with a bheast and said they held Durrant in higher esteem than a Dons legend cannot deny their post(s) obviously.......I’ve more important things on my mind, f uck knows what goes on in their mind(s)?

Enjoy the final

SF

Agreed, it was the league cup, but the point stand that some in here laud that Ross Counties success was greater than what McInnes has achieved

Sorry it was Alan Stubbs.
    What's he doing, of he's available too

Same here, you cannot deny that some in here laud those teams successes therefore its a relevant comparison

Its plainly obvious.

So your point is that Stubbs, McIntyre, Butcher and Hughes are pish managers?

The two worst offenders for trolling & repetition complaining about trolling & repetition. You couldn’t mark your necks with a blowtorch.

SF
    You're absolutely correct.
    We shouldn't get entwined with the Trolls (Mason89, Red John, Aldi, BSR, etc)

Time to think positively, even despite reality.
    There's a final to look forward to

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So your point is that Stubbs, McIntyre, Butcher and Hughes are pish managers?
    That is my opinion.

STAND FREE, Wherever you may be.
    We are the famous Aberdeen.

That is my opinion.

STAND FREE, Wherever you may be.
    We are the famous Aberdeen.
    I agree, not sure anyone would disagree either. I don't remember anyone lauding them or the clubs they were at either. Maybe lambasting the fact that certain pish managers have won the Scottish cup since DM has been here and we haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think Fergie would easily out do Brendan Rodgers and the likes of Steven Gerrard in our league. They could have all the money they wanted and still get beaten by him. Ferguson was a one off and wouldn’t lie down to anybody. He always thought of ways of beating teams not just trying to stop teams. That’s why our current manager won’t be anything better than what he currently is.
    That's your opinion, unfortunately your speaking bo##ocks.

SF
    That is better, a wee bit of positivity at last, now, as is transparent to most on here, you own the patent on trolling, therefore fellow posters that hold a Dons legend in higher esteem than thon bigoted prick Durrant and comment on it are merely disagreeing, patents/law etc. likewise, if fellow posters take offence at our coach being compared to a bheast are also merely showing their disagreement........those are the facts.

Now, come on Deek and get us playing as we best we can and no player leave f uck all on the pitch as we will do off the pitch offering the best encouragement as we can.

SF

Page 188 of 625 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast