+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 189 of 352 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3518

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by JJA22flup View Post
    Uch I know it's much easier when you get to spout your rubbish in your little echo chamber with everyone agreeing with you.
    This is exactly the problem here. ⬆️ You have basically come back and trolled folk for having, what I assume is, a different opinion from yourself. You haven't really given your own opinion on anything. Do you have an opinion on where we are in the league? Why we didn't sign a striker in the window. The appointment of Liam Fox? The actions of the owner/board.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    we can be relegated every year for the next few years and you would still claim all is well - keep the faith

superfan? delusional fools? realists?

you and your like are a massive part of the problem
    I'm so sorry for being responsible for bringing my Club down. I hadn't realised.

I think it's more you & your like. Shame there's no rugby for you this Saturday.

Fans my arse.

You just know the type that never ever say anything bad will be the type that thinks participation medals are a good thing. No desire to ever see improvement, just happy to take part. Each to their own

Uch I know it's much easier when you get to spout your rubbish in your little echo chamber with everyone agreeing with you.
    It looks like you trying to create an echo chamber for yourself where its all fine and dandy, again though zero arguments to back any of your deranged views, just pish and wind and come across very much like you're at the wind up

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    This is exactly the problem here. ⬆️ You have basically come back and trolled folk for having, what I assume is, a different opinion from yourself. You haven't really given your own opinion on anything. Do you have an opinion on where we are in the league? Why we didn't sign a striker in the window. The appointment of Liam Fox? The actions of the owner/board.
    All the opinions on here regarding these subjects are a combination of made up nonsense, lies and bullsh1t. No one on here knows diddly squat about what's going on at the club and I certainly don't pretend to. Just go and support your club, celebrate our heroes on Saturday and leave the whining at home.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    I'm so sorry for being responsible for bringing my Club down. I hadn't realised.

I think it's more you & your like. Shame there's no rugby for you this Saturday.

Fans my arse.
    rugby? think you're mixing me up with someone else?

you and your like are a massive problem, no matter how f ucked up things are you and others come along and try to dismiss it all and everyones concerns. f ucking crackpot

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    It looks like you trying to create an echo chamber for yourself where its all fine and dandy, again though zero arguments to back any of your deranged views, just pish and wind and come across very much like you're at the wind up
    Don't think you could be any more wound up if I tried...

All the opinions on here regarding these subjects are a combination of made up nonsense, lies and bullsh1t. No one on here knows diddly squat about what's going on at the club and I certainly don't pretend to. Just go and support your club, celebrate our heroes on Saturday and leave the whining at home.
    whats the made up nonsense, lies and bullsh1t?

that we are skint hence signing no chunt in jan, that its actually ****ing comical that 'we couldn't afford our targets? why the hell are we even looking at these playeRs if we cant afford them? we all knew the areas we needed to strengthen, we done f uck all, never replaced clark, never replaced Watt, never replaced the keepers, never signed a DM, (Djoum if 100% not a DM) the fact we appointed another yes man in Fox who most certainly isn't the outstanding candidate that our sporting director claimed, the fact we've been papped out both cups but what should be lesser opposition, the fact we remain rooted to the bottom of the league with no sign of improvement? we are f ucking rooted and have been majority of the season.

These are all the concerns everyone is kicking up f uck about so what exactly is made up? what is lies? what part of any of this is bullsh1t?

Don't think you could be any more wound up if I tried...
    im just waiting on you spitting the dummy out again and leaving like you did with teddy bear, no chunt gave 2 ****s when you left and as i say the board was a much better place

and leave the whining at home.
    Is that not what people are doing?

Page 189 of 352 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)