+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 489 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

The time it takes for their new manager in Dubai to get a flight over here, DMs contract will be up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Daily Retard :

No Rangers approach for Derek McInnes but if it comes we'd have to discuss it with boss, says Dons chief Stewart Milne

Milne tonight said there has been no contact from Rangers for McInnes but refused to say if he would decline an approach if one came.
    My tuppence worth is:

IF SEVCO approached us, Milne clearly wouldn't want to let him go, but he'd let DM know the approach had been made.
    If DM expressed a wish to talk to them, then Milne would let him as it would be pointless us having an unhappy manager with his mind elsewhere for 2.5 years.
    I think DM would go if they approached.
    IF this Portuguese bloke turns them down, I think we'll be looking for a new manager next week.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think we'll be looking for a new manager next week.
    I'll be looking for that thread I started pre season

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    IF this Portuguese bloke turns them down, I think we'll be looking for a new manager next week.
    I know a guy. He knows the club well Hes got experience of our league, as well as England and internationally. He will start off in the stands though

SSN saying the portugeezer is definatley Ibrox bound

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    SSN saying the portugeezer is definatley Ibrox bound
    DM is going nowhere... for 2 reasons, the huns dinna want him and I also stuck a sneaky wee £5 on him becoming hun manager, just to soften the blow if it happened... well, I never win any bets, so he is staying :-)

Milne left himself wide open which wasn't very clever, but he was maybe being careful about appearing too "dictator" like.

I think the way to look at the Derek McInnes scenario is as follows;

He will manage Sevco one day - that is inevitable. However he won't move "directly between the two clubs".

I can see Derek moving on from us this summer (Norwich?) or next and having another stint in England. How well he fares down there will determine how long it is until he returns back North because Sevco have come calling and it suits both parties.

I personally hope that he moves on from us to England and is a big hit down there (throwing a few million our way for players) and doesn't end up at Iprix for another decade.
    Last edited by Gallus79; 08-03-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Just seen a cracking vid of that no-mark who's in line for the Huns, congratulating Celtic on winning 4 in a row. That'll go down well

You know there's a certain you know Scotland you know Assistant manager you know who's looking for you know a job.

They aren't happy about this. Even if it is an obsessed Celtic fan, good work.

https://twitter.com/TBDMeltdown

Page 19 of 489 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast