+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    Agreed. Supporters' Clubs really need to be looked at in order to ensure their survival. What do you suggest? Minimum allocation?
    How much do you reckon? 20 per supporter club?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    How much do you reckon? 20 per supporter club?
    I’d half it & I’d make sure that they go to supporters clubs & not ticket drops which I suspect some of the ones on that list are

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Remind us again why the club don't want supporters clubs?
    One reason is that the club have done away with supporter clubs ticket allocations. When that happened the supporter clubs were up against it as this gave some supporters a chance to get to a match and transport.
    It wasn’t that long ago that AFC were enticing supporters clubs to get as many members as possible and the more with season tickets the better as the club were giving supporters clubs free season tickets if they could produce a certain number.
    Who is going to join a supporters club and pay a membership if you have no chance of getting a ticket for quite a few away matches now...not many I would guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d half it & I’d make sure that they go to supporters clubs & not ticket drops which I suspect some of the ones on that list are
    Maybe a better way is to be a percentage of the membership.

Aberdeen will have to give tickets to supporter clubs if they want them to survive. I reckon (genuinely) that they will get f@ck all unless through the now loyalty points scheme and that will end a few clubs quickly.

Possibly but the club need to throw them a bone. Especially the central belt ones

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Possibly but the club need to throw them a bone. Especially the central belt ones
    What like a buy 1 get 1 Free for home games?
    Why only central belt clubs, surely it should be for all clubs?

You’d think but no, the central belt ones need it more. The ones in the NE have Pittodrie on their doorstep & all the benefits that comes with it.

The Central belt ones support AFC slightly differently & as such, need more assistance from the club.

Who is in charge of sales marketing and discourages any supporter from attending an Aberdeen match...home or away?
    A guy who joined the directors club recently who made a vast wealth in America could surely see this is not how you treat its customers? Keep the demand for tickets high and encourage any supporter to buy them not just a percentage.
    The club cannot afford to turn its back on fans as it has a huge financial burden hanging over it with trying to raise funds for Kingsford.

I’m obviously like most....oops sorry! some of our decent players/managers and most importantly...scouts from the central belt, however, every supporters club from lands end to john o groats should be treated fairly with regards to distribution of away tickets for sought after games.....it is not rocket science to check the database to find out (if any) the clubs that cherry pick certain games.

SF

Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast