+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

I'd rather have McCrorie than Wright.

I've said before that Wright and Hedges are not the answer to us playing decent football.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Absofeckinlutely

I've said before that Wright and Hedges are not the answer to us playing decent football.
    Not convinced, when they have linked up well this season it is about the only decent football we have played in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Not convinced, when they have linked up well this season it is about the only decent football we have played in my opinion.
    I agree but it's not been that often. It's also the only thing McInnes has in the way of genuine nice, attacking football. You stop that then we are ****ed. We need much, much more than that.

If the waanks want Wright, I'd imagine that they see him as some sort of Aldi Kent or one of the other fuuckers whose identities are lost on me, as rumours of having to sell big(ot)ly still persist.

He's not on the list of transfers about which I'd really be concerned, either pre or post-freedom of contract or Bosman.

Plus, he seems to be made of some sort of plasticine-Weetabix amalgam, and his decision-making is as developed or reliable as that displayed by the Jutes who bought their manky scarves the day after they beat Borussia Mönchengladbach in 1981, the misguided, ill-informed pricks.

I’d rather have both of them. You don’t agree that with Wright and Hedges in the team we play better football and are much more exciting to watch than if they’re not in the team?

The team without them is basically the desperately eye bleeding stuff we had for the last couple of years where we punted it up to cosgrove to miscontrol and had the team packed with defensive midfielders. We’ve had a taste of that again this season when Wright has been out injured. No way I want to go back to that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I’d rather have both of them. You don’t agree that with Wright and Hedges in the team we play better football and are much more exciting to watch than if they’re not in the team?

The team without them is basically the desperately eye bleeding stuff we had for the last couple of years where we punted it up to cosgrove to miscontrol and had the team packed with defensive midfielders. We’ve had a taste of that again this season when Wright has been out injured. No way I want to go back to that again.
    My point is that they have played some nice football together and McInnes will use them as the only way of playing nice football because he's one dimensional.

Wright, as 57V said, is soft as ****e.

My point is that they have played some nice football together and McInnes will use them as the only way of playing nice football because he's one dimensional.

Wright, as 57V said, is soft as ****e.
    Ahh ok, that’s a fair point then. I agree, they have been McInnes only means of playing some decent stuff - without them he has no other ideas and it’s just back to huff, puff and punt football. Grim.

Wright has been very injury prone - I guess he’s pretty small and slight and the kind of player who’ll always get kicked about the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

Wright has been very injury prone - I guess he’s pretty small and slight and the kind of player who’ll always get kicked about the park.
    He needs the "protection" of referees...

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    He needs the "protection" of referees...
    Well, if he goes to the scum, he'll get it.

Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast