+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lonergan has to start..

He's a flapper and doesn't inspire confidence in the back four, poor decisions and distribution, TC can't fail to see this. Should never have let Green go.

He should be sued under the trade descriptions act.....he looks like a 3rd rate defender been stuck in goal as the keeper has been sent off.....absolutely appalling, he's even worse than the clown who got hauled off against Blackpool at half time when we were 5 down.....I'm fuming!

Was just about to say Wiedward makes too many schoolboy errors but even schoolboy keepers are better that that..he's also nesh!

Lets face it..we have bought a f*cking dudd and if TC plays him again this season he is clueless!

Marco was better than this clown..and that is saying summat!
    Last edited by Rev72; 01-10-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Was just about to say Wiedward makes too many schoolboy errors but even schoolboy keepers are better that that!

Lets face it..we have bought a f*cking dudd and if TC plays him again this season he is clueless!

Marco was better than this clown..and that is saying summat!
    Evening Rev....you don't seem to happy....join the club

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    I was actually the one that made the first criticism of Wiedwald and did support WTF a bit when he then did after. I thought at the time that it was unfair the way a genuine football point about Wiedwald was drowned out because it was critical. The fact is, he was struggling in the first few games when we were winning so it's no surprise now that he's like this in a 'defending' team.

I'm not glad i was right or trying to look like a hero, but i do think the way people reacted when an opinion was offered (that has turned out to be right) shows we do need to sometimes take a step back when things are going well and be a bit more objective.

We all enjoyed those first few games, but time has shown that there's a lot to do to make this team contenders - i just hope the same point can't be made about TC - that he's struggling now in the face of other teams working us out.
    "Like"

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Evening Rev....you don't seem to happy....join the club
    About as happy as a Turkey at Christmas mate.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Also that . If you go around slating everyone your bound to land
    upon one hoped for failure somewhere along the line .
    Ok, the one and only response you get to that, I didn't slate all, what I DID say was that all the foreign players would face a challenge to play in this division if they had no experience of it before. We have played well on occasion, against teams that allowed us to, and then when we get the typical physical game that this division is renowned for, we get bullied and bossed, and TBH its those from other leagues who have shown greatest frailty when up against a physical opposition (no matter how big they are, Grot, Lasogga, etc are hardly minnows).

In addition, TC has shown himself to be as lacking in tactical nous as any of our previous managers when faced with difficult matches. It's easy to be impressive when all is going well, less so when the blood and bullets start flying.

"Cometh the hour, cometh the man", it's now that these newcomers start to earn their keep, (on and off the field), because they sure haven't done so for the last three games.

"Foreign nonentities" I believe was one of your many labels you spewed up during pre season . Don't try and water down your negative sh1t now WTF .

I love our foreigners, saiz, lassoga, even alioski, who gets more stick than he deserves......it's the foreigner in goal I don't like......because he's worse than silvestri, silvestri had poor distribution, flapped and stayed rooted to his line but at least he was a shotstopper and pulled off amazing saves and kept us in the odd game or two......this idiot I don't even recall making a save.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    I love our foreigners, saiz, lassoga, even alioski, who gets more stick than he deserves......it's the foreigner in goal I don't like......because he's worse than silvestri, silvestri had poor distribution, flapped and stayed rooted to his line but at least he was a shotstopper and pulled off amazing saves and kept us in the odd game or two......this idiot I don't even recall making a save.
    Just watched their 1st goal again and he totally bottled it big time..f*cking coward!

Same problems in Germany by all accounts.

Not good enough get shut soon as poss.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)