+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Todays example

re: Todays example

Mista we don't have to hope you *bleep* it up it just comes natural to your lot so like I said we don't hope at all.its funny because 4-5 seasons ago it was your seasons that were finishing at Xmas and it was you lot who was hoping we would *bleep* up.which makes it even more funny now with the *bleep* your spounting.you lot even said it's better to be mid table than finish in the playoffs and lose!donyou realise how stupid this all makes you look now?

re: Todays example

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram
    Polish Nothing new there then you spend every season hoping we *bleep* up Only a fool would buy a whole season ticket for the trees Its always over at the halfway stage Your only ambition is to try and beat 14th place Ho just remembered a long time ago you squeezed into the playoffs only to get battered by Blackpool a team who spent suck all No wonder nobody goes to see you anymore Just do us a favour and beat Boro for us I will pizz myself if you do
    Oh yearh, you've been amazing and the gulf has been epic.
    I really don't know how we've kept up with you?
    Let's have a look- where did we all finish?
    I'll start from after our climb back from the 3 rd tier, and your record breaking season

NFFC DCFC

19 18
    3 14
    6 19
    19 12
    8 10
    11 3
    14 8

Yep, I'm blinded by the brilliance. You really are one *bleep* ing idiot aren't you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12