+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: On current form who would you put up for sale come January?

Bola as he’s not even in the squad

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Good shout because he ain't playing at the moment.
    It doesn’t matter that he isn’t playing. He’s their number two goalkeeper, there’s no way they’d loan him to us. What if Leno got injured? That’d be like us loaning Phillips to a league one club.

At 31,Tom Eaves may well be delighted with the position he is in!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I don't want to worry you Brin but Nombe's got 3.5 left on his
    Nombe is meant for us in League 1.He hasn't got a chance of imposing himself with us in the Champ because the game is focused in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Nombe is meant for us in League 1.He hasn't got a chance of imposing himself with us in the Champ because the game is focused in the wrong direction.
    Do you seriously think TS would spend £1.2 million on a player with relegation in mind?
    That doesn't sound like the thinking of a successful business man who says he wants value for money.

I don't want to worry you Brin but Nombe's got 3.5 left on his
    CAM, the difference is I guarantee you he will score more goals than Eaves and he too has had a 3 year contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    At 31,Tom Eaves may well be delighted with the position he is in!
    Another Schofield issue where he will just see his contract out for doing feck all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Another Schofield issue where he will just see his contract out for doing feck all.
    Brin, you couldn't praise TE enough when he first signed for us. Are you suggesting he's purposefully 'mailing it in' as they say here in the US or has he been frozen out because he's not good enough, injured, doesn't fit the required style? If it's the latter then it's not his fault PW/RUFC gave him a 3 year contract.

Brin, you couldn't praise TE enough when he first signed for us. Are you suggesting he's purposefully 'mailing it in' as they say here in the US or has he been frozen out because he's not good enough, injured, doesn't fit the required style? If it's the latter then it's not his fault PW/RUFC gave him a 3 year contract.
    ''you couldn't praise TE enough when he first signed for us''.....can you show me this please. I always welcome players when they sign for our club, what's wrong with that? Eaves had a great run at Gillingham but how were we to know just how poor he would be for us?

Name:  IMG_6337.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  11.5 KB

I’d sell this guy if I could get decent money for him. Easy on the eye, a workhorse and a fan favourite but I think we need something different.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast