+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When will this ever end?

Morrison again?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Morrison again?
    Yes

Down to the bare bones - and then we get a broken bone...

have we entered an alternate universe regarding injuries?

MT did say we need Haks Odoffin for centre back Ayala not up to speed to start yet.

Last season it was the training grounds fault, what is it this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    When you enjoy work and like your bosses you are more inclined to go into work when you're unwell.
    Makes me wonder just how many of our players actually want to play the game
    I agree, and I also think subconciously the players are reacting to the constant injuries and fear of injury, this is a sick squad in more ways than one.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Paul Davis
    @paulm_davis
    ·
    15m
    Two more missing ... #rufc hit by a new injury and an illness in the camp.
    https://rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/ne...e-camp-4396013

One a regular.

It gets to the point where you think not what the team news is every week but what is the injury news.

So a regular? We don't have many.

Viktor? God help us
    Dexter? No cover, A good one is at peterboro
    Fred? Could be a blessing but no winger apart from Appiah who aint much cop.
    Jesus christ? A blessing can get Oddofin in.
    Hugill? A blessing get georgie on.

So to sum up hope its jesus or hugill otherwise we are buggered.
    The club has just shared a video of training (assuming it's from this morning) and everyone who was in the squad on Sunday is on it apart from Peltier, Onyedinma and Nombe. Or at least I couldn't spot them.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    The club has just shared a video of training (assuming it's from this morning) and everyone who was in the squad on Sunday is on it apart from Peltier, Onyedinma and Nombe. Or at least I couldn't spot them.
    Well the only "regular starter" (MT's words) in those 3 is Onyedinma and although he's always selected he doesn't always turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Why is Nombe not playing he’s been here long enough to be up to speed at least for a last 20min sub burst. £1 million to sit on the subs bench, have we got money to burn.

I mentioned this on here weeks ago about the mentality of this squad certain players if they have a niggle strain whatever the mentality is that if your head is telling you not to play then you won’t Hall Morrison Peltier immediately spring to mind you could argue there’s others too I know it’s daft to compare particularly this time of year but you certainly wouldn’t want them in the trenches with you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast