+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's everyone watching the fight on Saturday night/ sunday morning?

I know it's maybe a bit rougher over on your coast but you guys took guns on the milk heists when you were younger?

I took acid for the milk heists

Aldo, did you actually serve in yogoslavia? Me and Mason never saw you when we were over on black ops.

Should be careful with stolen valour and all that.

I took acid going up the local hills on an all nighter. Next time you hear about folk having to be rescued, bear in mind that they might be off their chebs.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Aldo, did you actually serve in yogoslavia? Me and Mason never saw you when we were over on black ops.

Should be careful with stolen valour and all that.
    Obviously you two didn't see me

The Kilpatrick Hills behind Dumbarton were perfect for that. Used to be loads of folk up there at the weekend, completely out their tiny wee minds. Afterwards, you’d stroll down to where standfreeFM was brought up & steal all their milk, as they were soft as shyte & knew not to mess. Great days.

It’s also where I learned my killing skills, which served me so well in the Yugo. But I don’t like talking about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The Kilpatrick Hills behind Dumbarton were perfect for that. Used to be loads of folk up there at the weekend, completely out their tiny wee minds. Afterwards, you’d stroll down to where standfreeFM was brought up & steal all their milk, as they were soft as shyte & knew not to mess. Great days.

It’s also where I learned my killing skills, which served me so well in the Yugo. But I don’t like talking about that.
    A few Sunday afternoons up the Crags with an air rifle and a bag of sillies......interesting days.....

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    A few Sunday afternoons up the Crags with an air rifle and a bag of sillies......interesting days.....
    Trying to dodge the hordes of Young Myre. Nothing worse than them stumbling into your campsite at 5 in the morning

It was alright if you knew one of them......may be before your time but The Highmains Simpletons was a great name for a gang.....think there were only about 10 of them but they were nuts......not in a bad way, more fearless and never ran! The Dumbarton fans who used to ambush the away fans
    on the way to Dumbarton East after games were mostly Newton Team I think?

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    It was alright if you knew one of them......may be before your time but The Highmains Simpletons was a great name for a gang.....think there were only about 10 of them but they were nuts......not in a bad way, more fearless and never ran! The Dumbarton fans who used to ambush the away fans
    on the way to Dumbarton East after games were mostly Newton Team I think?
    Yeah, Young Newton (Ranchers?)

We’re you around for the Hearts riot at Boghead in the mid 70s? My mates dad named one of his sons after Roy McCormack because he scored the winner against them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast