+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Utd v the Wee Hibs

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    i wouldnt change from last but with 1 exception - the keeper
    Blame Davie Bowman for him no The Sporting Director.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Blame Davie Bowman for him no The Sporting Director.
    TA gets the blame for recruitment in my eyes G

All internationalists though....

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

All internationalists though....
    Aye he's Finished mate.

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    Whilst your team on paper looks better than last night why would we even consider changing 4 players after we finally win? Those players have the jerseys now and are theirs to keep until they mess up
    Totally agree. No way we should be making unforced changes after that result.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Totally agree. No way we should be making unforced changes after that result.
    Unless the manager has done his homework on a different opponent and deems it necessary to counter a particular threat. But yeah I agree though, other than I'm still concerned about the keeper but can't bear the other **** so no choice really.

😂😂😂

Though Sibbald was superb. Cool on the ball, rarely not finding a pass. What a difference that made. He should be starting every game. There must be some substance to the health rumours or I can't see why he wouldn't.

There's certainly the bones of a team there. Harkes rightly dropped and it's good to see Fox has the balls to drop underperformers. Wouldn't change that formula much.

Keeper give me the fear, even at simple passes back to him. Clean sheet for him though. I really didn't think that could happen. More down to Edwards playing way better and played like a captain should so I'm glad he read my previous comments and pulled his finger out his arse!

Much needed and well deserved. What were we doing for that 15 minute spell in the second half though. Reverting to form and sitting back.

All in all a much needed shot in the arm. Can't wait til Tuesday now.

Similar team and tactics and a wee bit early luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Unless the manager has done his homework on a different opponent and deems it necessary to counter a particular threat. But yeah I agree though, other than I'm still concerned about the keeper but can't bear the other **** so no choice really.
    Mark Birighitti likes this. ✅

😂😂😂

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)