+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some "Celtic supporter" scvmb@g

re: Some "Celtic supporter" scvmb@g

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbon_Lions_CSC
    threw a bottle at a wee lad aged 10 after the game on Sunday. What the f**k goes through those toe-rags minds?

Any Tim who knows that scrote should dob him in as it'd be doing society in general, and Celtic in particular, a favour to be rid of vermin like that.

Hope the wee lad makes a full and speedy recovery and isn't turned off fitba by such mindless f1lth as that.

I hope the bottle thrower is introduced to a bottle up the jacksie in BarL
    It was before the game on a minibus in traffic on Cathcart Road (wtf Celtic fans are doing there on a route used by Rangers fans makes ye wonder)[/quote]

What makes ye wonder? An Orc in a green jeckit and white beanie?

If yer looking to target some The Rangers fan with a bottle then slow moving traffic on the Cathcart Road probably presents a steady stream of potential targets.

You're not seriously trying to suggest it was a "false flag" operation to paint your beloved fellow Celtic fans in a bad light are you?

threw a bottle at a wee lad aged 10 after the game on Sunday. What the f**k goes through those toe-rags minds?

Any Tim who knows that scrote should dob him in as it'd be doing society in general, and Celtic in particular, a favour to be rid of vermin like that.

Hope the wee lad makes a full and speedy recovery and isn't turned off fitba by such mindless f1lth as that.

I hope the bottle thrower is introduced to a bottle up the jacksie in BarL
    It was before the game on a minibus in traffic on Cathcart Road (wtf Celtic fans are doing there on a route used by Rangers fans makes ye wonder)[/quote]

ffs...u really are a horrible b@stard.

LisbonLiar showing his true colours.

Quote Originally Posted by HB
    Bloke on social media who was (or at least said he was) on the bus witnessed the incident and said it was a Celtic fan deliberately targeting The Rangers fans
    That's good enough for me. No one on social media has ever told a lie.

BTW I condemn this.

BTW 2 whatabout ... ehhh nah[/quote]

the Police confirmed they're looking for a tim bhasturt

This wee guy has felt the bad side of ersehole Celtic fans, now he gets to see the good side, hope. They. Raise much more, wonder how the tossers on here that throw around the "Declan" feel when they see a whole family with Irishs that are also rangers fans. - view external link

What are you wee sweetywives greetin about now ? It made me wonder if this crowd of folk were intent on causing bother by walking about a road that the Zombies used for Hampden and then singling out a minibus for attention. Maybe some of you should think before engaging the offended button, especially when ye make a right ar5e of it like ye have here.

Wisnae me!

What are you wee sweetywives greetin about now ? It made me wonder if this crowd of folk were intent on causing bother by walking about a road that the Zombies used for Hampden and then singling out a minibus for attention. Maybe some of you should think before engaging the offended button, especially when ye make a right ar5e of it like ye have here.
    Do us all a favour and stop posting here for a few days...
    Most Celtic fans have agreed it was shocking - you seem to have enjoyed it. We1rdo.

The Sevconians are a hate filled and sectarian shower, obsessed with labelling people as *****philes so forgive me for not giving a monkeys ( pardon the pun) for not filing behind the queue of fake sympathisers.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)