+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zenga gone!?

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    I remember posting on the Saturday of his appointment, that looking at his track record, things were unlikely to end well!
    I know it's contentious but I'd go and pick Allardyce up right now!
    Here's a reminder Eve:

Zenga's appointment And Comments

I wouldn't be put off Big Sam being appointed, just like Steve Bruce, he's got the experience of taking clubs to the premier league.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Here's a reminder Eve:

Zenga's appointment And Comments

I wouldn't be put off Big Sam being appointed, just like Steve Bruce, he's got the experience of taking clubs to the premier league.

That's about it mate, nice bloke but not much of a clue!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    That's about it mate, nice bloke but not much of a clue!
    I'm glad i won't have to hear the 'Zenga to the premier' chant anymore. I can't knock his enthusiasm, but clearly not up to it. The wins at St. Andrews and St.James' Park will live long in the memory.

One man already touting himself for the Wolves job, you've got to laugh.

Take Me Home

Fosun clearly know very little about the realities of English football. It is now time to appoint a manager who does - and by manager, I mean a proper man in charge running the show, bringing in his chosen players and building a team. The current situation of bringing in players and expecting the head coach to mould them into a team is nothing short of ludicrous. Even if they don't appoint Big Sam as manager and accept all that goes with it, they need to be guided by someone who really knows the English game and that person is certainly NOT Mendes!

Forget about the baggage - Big Sam is the best man available at the moment and he needs to be in place very soon!

Best sooner rather than later.
    Always looked like the man without a plan but he probably had next to no say on the incoming players.

I'd be very surprised if Allardyce wants to make a return to the game so soon but yes, he would be the ideal candidate, regardless of what most think of his style of play.

He might also be able to give our owners advice on transfers involving third party members over a couple of private drinks

Quote Originally Posted by JonDeWolf View Post
    Ridiculous decision but at least that minority will be happy. We really deserve what we get.
    The 'majority' will be happy. He should never been given the job in the first place. He seemed only to get the job through connections. His track record said it all.
    Will Big Sam be coming back to the club he supported? Would rather that than another foreigner that Mr Shi is told is good.

Quote Originally Posted by kensleftfoot View Post
    The 'majority' will be happy. He should never been given the job in the first place. He seemed only to get the job through connections. His track record said it all.
    Will Big Sam be coming back to the club he supported? Would rather that than another foreigner that Mr Shi is told is good.
    If it happens would we hold the record for appointing former England managers?

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    One man already touting himself for the Wolves job, you've got to laugh.

Take Me Home

Dougie Freedman seems to be favourite with some bookies

No thanks to neither Ince or Freedman.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Dougie Freedman seems to be favourite with some bookies

No thanks to neither Ince or Freedman.
    Hope it's just with the bookies, Freedman hates the club after his time as a player. Wolves might as well have stuck with Jackett in the summer if they're even considering the likes of Freedman and Ince.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)