+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multiculturalism..

re: Multiculturalism..

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit
    Phuck the Koran ! The only bit that interests me is that they will take over the world by population, hence why the majority ofl the grooming and raping of english women and children is attributted to our lovley ethnic cousins.. You can defend them all you want but you cannot defy the fact that we as a nation in years to come will be govourned by *. Further more if you think *s is offensive then i will just change it to our ethnic cousins, and if that offends you,then you can phuck off
    The Mod's have said that Footymad's HQ's eyebrows were raised by what was said on the Je Suis Belgium thread but what about this example of blatant hard core racism. Surely they cannot condone it. It must have been overlooked.

I have my views on this topic, but I do not express my views quite as strongly as TMS. However we all have the right to say what we think without censure, but I think it is the manner that it is put across that can sometimes be a problem, hence FootyMad HQ poking their noses in. I would suggest we all be careful how we express these views in future.

[quote="swaledale"]I thought the Yanks had given that up long ago and succeeded in cultural war instead!

I thinks its inaccurate to say that any culture is actually responsible for bombing or killing or trying to wipe people out and take over the world. All races and faiths tend to have fanatics who have a warped sense of the world.

Its not as if Xtians (i don't subscribe to any religion) were through the crusades intent on slaughtering those who were considered unbelievers!

As for bombing innocents, you don't have to have a very long memory or travel very far to see fanatics of our own culture who thought it acceptable to plant bombs in public places and kill and maim civilians and indeed some of whom are still at it today.

There have always been and I guess always will be members of the human race who have this warped view of the world, terrorism has been around for a long time, whats odd is that it doesn't achieve its goal, but then those that

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit
    Phuck the Koran ! The only bit that interests me is that they will take over the world by population, hence why the majority ofl the grooming and raping of english women and children is attributted to our lovley ethnic cousins.. You can defend them all you want but you cannot defy the fact that we as a nation in years to come will be govourned by * Further more if you think * offensive then i will just change it to our ethnic cousins, and if that offends you,then you can phuck off

Oh dear, you really do not have a clue do you? No point in any further discussion really!

I just edited out that word used by spirit which was higjlighted by Arundelred. Can we please move away from the theme this and the Belgium thread are going and stop the personal abuse and inappropriate references to other cultures. I have explained that Footymad are aware of these threads and don't want SM put in any danger. I am tempted to lock both threads but will see how it goes, thanks for your cooperation guys.

Seems obvious to me that the Derby fans have been brainwashed by the PC brigade.. You can't call a spade a spade nowadays ..it's alright for my Paki mates to call a paki a paki ,but not alright for me to call apaki a paki..one rule for them and one rule for us..

I think you should lock both threads Laz,If I'm not allowed to express the same opinions as my Asian friends..

For what it's worth Alf...I can't stand political correctness. Smacks far too much of 'big brother' and being told what you're allowed to think. Unfortunately it was all born out of indignant bigots who were incapable of reasoned debate...remember the old 'no blacks, no Irish, no dogs' signs? Something had to change and I accept that prejudice can work both ways but debate not offensive bigotry has got to be the way forward. Wonder why you want the thread 'locked down'. ;-)

I've locked both of these threads as everyone has expressed their views and nothing left to be gained, it's a shame it's turned personal between some of you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12