+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grievence thread..

re: Grievence thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Even I know Swale is fishing again there Laz, hes being an absolute tinker
    Aye Acido,but he's only a part timer..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Aye Acido,but he's only a part timer.. [/quote]

So if Swale is the tinker, who on here is the tailor, and the soldier, and the spy !!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Aye Acido,but he's only a part timer.. [/quote]

True, but then when you have 4 nymphomaniacs to keep happy....

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat
    I have a grievance against almost every poster on here, well one has to amuse oneself on quiet dyas
    What exactly have I done to aggrieve you swaledale? I'm really aggrieved about this

[/quote]

I'm aggrieved you would think I was aggrieved with you, which means I am now aggrieved with you.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale
    I have a grievance against almost every poster on here, well one has to amuse oneself on quiet dyas
    What exactly have I done to aggrieve you swaledale? I'm really aggrieved about this

[/quote]

I'm aggrieved you would think I was aggrieved with you, which means I am now aggrieved with you. [/quote]

I'm most aggrieved that you are aggrieved at me for being aggrieved at you because you were aggrieved with me, and you still haven't explained why I aggrieved you?

Im confused now, this is all very non-Yorkshire to me

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat

[/quote]

I'm aggrieved you would think I was aggrieved with you, which means I am now aggrieved with you. [/quote]

I'm most aggrieved that you are aggrieved at me for being aggrieved at you because you were aggrieved with me, and you still haven't explained why I aggrieved you? [/quote]

I am now really aggrieved for saying I was aggrieved with you when I was only aggrieved with you for thinking i was aggrieved with you and now i'm doubly aggrieved at you for being aggrieved at me for being aggrieved with you for being aggrieved with me.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale

[/quote]

I'm most aggrieved that you are aggrieved at me for being aggrieved at you because you were aggrieved with me, and you still haven't explained why I aggrieved you? [/quote]

I am now really aggrieved for saying I was aggrieved with you when I was only aggrieved with you for thinking i was aggrieved with you and now i'm doubly aggrieved at you for being aggrieved at me for being aggrieved with you for being aggrieved with me. [/quote]

FFS :

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12