+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I would find it most amusing

Quote Originally Posted by feeb View Post
    If the Lincoln Fans would print out hundreds of Artistically posed Selfies of their Gentlemen s assets,
    and hold them up as our chairman takes his place in the directors box

You seriously need therapy. I thought Florist had all the brain dead fans.

Indeed Joe. Quite astonishing - very surprised at feeb tbh, that is one of the strangest and disturbing posts I've seen for some time.

I have been, and remain, a critic of Hardy's style, judgement and decision making as owner of this Club but I acknowledged his tv appearance and willingness to stand up & face the music. As others have said, now is the time to step back and let the dust settle. We can do without unsavoury posts like that from our own fans.

The thing is he’s not pleasant man. If people want to kick while he’s down that’s their choice..he’s gave a lot of people good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    The thing is he’s not pleasant man. If people want to kick while he’s down that’s their choice..he’s gave a lot of people good reason.
    I suppose that it's their choice if to give his kids a kicking whilst their at it ?? can you even begin to imagine the agony they are going through right now? AH good or evil is obviously going through hell at the minute & if 1 Forest or Stags fan was twisting the knife I would be disgusted but for some so called Notts fans to be relishing it beggars belief & for the 1st time in my life makes me ashamed to stand along side them.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post

You must be a bloody saint.

If the Lincoln Fans would print out hundreds of Artistically posed Selfies of their Gentlemen s assets,
    I am most disappointed to read your dreadful post. It says you are a "Hall of Fame" poster. More likely a "Hall of Shame."
    You talk about gentlemens assets, but you appear to have no balls of your own.

You'll burn for this feeb, the LORD strongly dislikes.. one who sows discord among brothers, your gonna fry.

Fortunately, Alan Hardy has already made clear that he will do his utmost to sell the club to a decent buyer who will care for it, and I believe him. Of course there's never any guarantee that an apparently genuine bidder won't turn out to be a conman, but I think the owner cares enough about the club and his own legacy not to throw it knowingly to the wolves.

I do sometimes have to wonder what some people (and only a small minority to be fair) think they will achieve by continuing a character assassination of the person who (like him or not) holds their football club in his hands. If the owner was not well-intentioned, they could just sell to the first shark that comes along.

And that's not to mention the basic human empathy element of not kicking someone when they're already down and done. Alan Hardy, I believe, wanted to achieve great things for the club (and yes himself too) and he tried his hardest to achieve it, but it just didn't work. He's acknowledged defeat in front of a TV audience, apologised and promised to do the right thing by the club.

Why would anyone put the boot in anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    I am most disappointed to read your dreadful post. It says you are a "Hall of Fame" poster. More likely a "Hall of Shame."
    You talk about gentlemens assets, but you appear to have no balls of your own.
    Some posters are rather infantile so you might have a point there.

There is banter, and there is low, grubby and bang out of order. It's Un-Australian Feeb.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast