+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh dear 1 and 2

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Piggys in mass brawl in friendly. seemingly instigated by Forestieri last neet. A game they lost at mansfield by the way. Wonderful start to the season for him and them. Every little helps.

Stubbs St Mirren crap against lesser opposition and fans moaning about team selection and his engagement with them. All very familiar!"

And some of us moan about our club and manager eh?

Obsessed groomers eh...

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Race card is out for Forestieri, he lamped Butcher so possible that he may have said something.
    22 man brawl at a friendly �� EFL will have a field day

Red Card. They must have changed the rules then cos he was still on the pitch at the end..

OBSESSED....

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Red Card. They must have changed the rules then cos he was still on the pitch at the end..

OBSESSED....
    I see nothing up with my post, try reading it before you comment on the post which is on the Millersmad board ,and you call me obsessed 😡

OBSESSED....
    Perhaps you should read the post again Braggy

Obsessed groomers eh...
    I don't get some of our fans' obsession with your club either, but the 'groomers' comment is pretty low even by your standards 😞

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I don't get some of our fans' obsession with your club either, but the 'groomers' comment is pretty low even by your standards ��
    He usually comes across as quite reasonable but you're right, that comment was disgusting.

Yep no need for the groomers bit Braggy. Whatever the truth is and whoever is to blame, I would be having a few alarm bells ringing in my head if this happened in a Rotherham friendly match before a real game is played particularly if I hoped my team might reach the prem this year. You need to get rid of the bad eggs in your club if you wanna do owt this year and thats giving you some friendly advice. You are obviously frustrated with your club and not in the mood for banter.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-07-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Stubbs, I can't see him ever having a clue, watching his latest interview he looks finished already. Feel sorry for their fans.

Oh right...Same old double standards on here by some fans yet again...
    You can call our fans PIGS all year round and expect nothing back then eh...
    yet I do a bit of "name calling" and some don't like it...
    If you can't take it don't dish it out..

I look at all the local boards and get on with most people on all of em....

They say what's in a name eh...
    Well I don't like being called a Pig cos I'm not one..I'm a Wednesday supporter...

If you don't like the "groomer" name roly then drop the fckin Pig comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now come on a bit Braggy. There's a bit of a difference between pig and Groomer in terms of insults. In any case i never used the word pig I said piggies which is obviously a more light hearted term. Would it have been better still to call you Peppas? I think you are having some pre season wobbles owd lad and need to calm down a bit. I don't hate SWFC but i do want them to finish below us if we cant find 3 others. Call it self preservation and all that.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-07-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast