+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The German heritage just won't go away...
    Bloody hell BT, does it never stop with you, have you got something against Germans now ?

I am stopping sinkov.

My doctor says the stress of fighting for an egalitarian society is killing me.

He recommends bed rest and to drink a lot of Mackeson.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Bloody hell BT, does it never stop with you, have you got something against Germans now ?
    I certainly have..They killed my grandad and badly wounded my dad.. The dirty Phookin smelly Krouts bastids..

That's the spirit Alf. Our Royal family whom you adore so much, are more German than English!

That's the spirit Alf. Our Royal family whom you adore so much, are more German than English!
    There are also so many members of ISIS who are more British than the Royal Family ----just a thought.

The Royal family didn't kill my grandad and try to kill my dad ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I certainly have..They killed my grandad and badly wounded my dad.. The dirty Phookin smelly Krouts bastids..
    My Dad was in the Navy in the war and always said it was the Germans that did for him, they sunk his ship in the Med, but he survived. After he died a few years ago I did a bit of internet research on his ship, and ended up knowing far more about it than he ever did. Where they sailed from, where they went, what they were up to etc, at the time he was told nowt and knew nowt, he just had a vague idea of where they were in the world.

I also found out who had laid the mine which sunk his ship, and it turns out it wasn't the German Navy, it was one of two ships in the Italian Navy. He would have been dismayed had he known, he had a sneaking regard for the German Navy, but no time at all for the Italians. Turns out they weren't quite as hopeless and clueless as he thought they were.
    Last edited by sinkov; 28-04-2018 at 08:14 PM.

My doctor says the stress of fighting for an egalitarian society is killing me.
    Of course you know you're fighting a losing battle BT, but respect for trying. I'm not convinced you're fighting on the right side though, history so far would suggest you're not.

I took great heart today in knowing that four Tory wannabees have been suspended for offences ranging from racism, homophobia, Islamophobia and wait for it...

Anti-Semitism.

George Stoakley the Conservative candidate for South Cambridge has been suspended for tweeting, "I'm sweating like a Jew in an attic".

It makes the Labour Party look positively benign.

I took great heart today in knowing that four Tory wannabees have been suspended for offences ranging from racism, homophobia, Islamophobia and wait for it...

Anti-Semitism.

George Stoakley the Conservative candidate for South Cambridge has been suspended for tweeting, "I'm sweating like a Jew in an attic".

It makes the Labour Party look positively benign.
    At least the Tories have taken action though BT, while Jeremy dithers and obfuscates and Labour let’s Ken doorstep to take his message to the people.

We seem to have lost the thread ... not for the first time.
    Trump wants to meet the Royals by the way and is said to want to go to London and brazen it out. Maybe his German heritage is a link.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)