+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I hope our owner digs deep

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Not compared to the clubs around us.
    Yes he has.

He needs a new manager first
    Trusting transfers to Rafa is like asking Myra hindley to baby sit for you

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    But he has spent money and plenty of it.
    Rafa has had one massive chunk of money to spend on players in his overall tenure.
    He has taken more out.TV money,premier league prize money,advertising(the little we get as most is taken up by sports direct),merchandise,ticket sales,transfer fees etc.
    He is here for one reason.and one reason only.He is making money out of the name Newcastle United.He won't leave or sell until the money dries up.
    Put up all the transfers since he came.In and out and put it up against TV money and Prize money and the rest and I will bet a hell of a lot of money he has made a profit out of us,a big one at that as well.
    Oh,by the way.Rafa hasn't spent phuck all transfer wise.He is actually in profit of over 20m on his time here.So how had he had plenty of money.Plenty of money in my eyes is when expenditure out weighs income.
    You really do argue the cheat and pick and choose stats or the truth you use.Shows how ignorant and arrogant you are.Have you ever been wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    He has taken more out.TV money,premier league prize money,advertising(the little we get as most is taken up by sports direct),merchandise,ticket sales,transfer fees etc.
    He is here for one reason.and one reason only.He is making money out of the name Newcastle United.He won't leave or sell until the money dries up.
    Put up all the transfers since he came.In and out and put it up against TV money and Prize money and the rest and I will bet a hell of a lot of money he has made a profit out of us,a big one at that as well.
    Oh,by the way.Rafa hasn't spent phuck all transfer wise.He is actually in profit of over 20m on his time here.So how had he had plenty of money.Plenty of money in my eyes is when expenditure out weighs income.
    You really do argue the cheat and pick and choose stats or the truth you use.Shows how ignorant and arrogant you are.Have you ever been wrong?
    They will both still be in denial Geordie1974

Was Rafa given money to buy in the players he wanted...yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    They will both still be in denial Geordie1974
    It's not about denial. It's about seeing it all for what it really is, not what it's perceived to be.

No. Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    No. Of course.
    So how did he manage to bring in all those players of his?

No.He wanted to pair Rondon with Allesane Plea.The slug wouldn't pay the extra few million to seal the deal.Banging them in on Germany.Wanted to buy Rondon,again no money there.He wanted Townsend back and the slug wouldn't give him the money.He wanted a LB and no money was there.
    There will be more.Thats off the top of my head.
    Again,have you ever been wrong?.

No.He wanted to pair Rondon with Allesane Plea.The slug wouldn't pay the extra few million to seal the deal.Banging them in on Germany.Wanted to buy Rondon,again no money there.He wanted Townsend back and the slug wouldn't give him the money.He wanted a LB and no money was there.
    There will be more.Thats off the top of my head.
    Again,have you ever been wrong?.
    Let me make this a bit more clear.

Did Rafa Benitez get any money to buy any players in his entire tenure of Newcastle United manager, to this point.
    If you think he didn't, then can you explain how he managed to get all of the players he did in his entire time to this present time?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)